Part 30

Sasuke's katana was suddenly stopped by Naruto's kunai.

"You" the Uchiha said in rage. "Get out of the way you idiot!"

"Never! I won't let you keep hurting her the same way you did with me!" Naruto said while managing to counter attack Sasuke. Temari also got involved in the battle but found a way to help Sakura.

"Get her somewhere safe!" Naruto yelled while fighting. On the other hand, Shion was helping Neji and the rest of the prisoners escape.

"No! You can't!" Sasuke yelled back. "She's my wife! She must stay with me."

"We must buy time until reinforcements show up!" Shion said to the group she was leading. "The badly injured ones will hide until the battle's finished!"

Suddenly she felt a strange aura that made her gasp. It was dark and almost suffocate her. For a moment she thought she was trapped into a genjutsu, but her chakra control was still balanced.

"It....it can't be" she murmured while watching Naruto and Sasuke fight.

"I see it too" Neji managed to say despise all the pain he had. "Sasuke's chakra's been consumed by a strange force."

"It's not a strange force" Shion replied. "The pearl's power is consuming him. He's reaching insanity."

"But how? Hinata-sama's the one that has the pearl!"

Shion looked at the Hyuga confused before realizing what it really meant. "Hinata's the deliverer! That's it!"

Neji looked at her in shock. "What do you mean?"

"Hinata can't reach insanity because the pearl can't control her heart. She's too pure for it. The pearl knew it so it searched for a damaged soul to unleash itself!"

"And Sasuke's curse of hate made the perfect match" Neji added.

"Exactly! This cannot be stopped. Hinata should've returned the pearl to my kingdoom so I could get rid of it through an ancient spell. The pearl didn't want that so it made everything to end with the Uchihas."

"But you're here! That means.."

"If everything goes well, it could be the end to this war." she finished saying.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hinata-sama! Look!" a man said while they approached the Uchiha Empire. At first, everything seemed to be fine but if you looked closer, you could see the whole conmotion that was happening.

"Looks like Shion's plan is working" Gaara said.

"It's time to make our move" Shikamaru said to Hinata while she nodded. The Byakugan princess turned to the Mizukage who was curiously calm.

"Mei-san..." Hinata said to her while givig her a determined look. The Mizukage looked at her and nodded, knewing what she had to do.

"Attack!!" she yelled to her men. The battle has started. Soon, the entire Uchiha Empire was involved in the middle of a surprise attack from the King of the Seventh Kingdooms and her people.

Meanwhile, Sasuke punched Naruto in the face to break free from his grip and suddebly, he heard all the noise from outside. He stared at his whole kingdoom burning in flames and everyone was fighting. The Byakugan Princess had made a surprise attack.

"How....How dare you all!!" He yelled in rage as his eyes bleeded. His vision was starting to get blurry.

"Sasuke it's no use dattebayo" Naruto said while trying to get up. "You have lost."

"No! I wont loose against those peasants! They shall know the wrath of the Uchiha clan! This war will face it's end when I crush each an one of your useless souls!" he said while Naruto stared in disbelief.

"You made your choice" The Uzumaki said while returning to battle with him. After a while the main doors of the palace got broken. Hinata and the rest of her friends made it to the castle.

"Neji nii-san!" she yelled while seeing him in such a bad state. "Oh Kami what have they done to you!?!"

"It's nothing, Hinata-sama" he said while Shion approached them.

"Hinata-sama! Give me the pearl" she said in a demanding tone. The Hyuga looked at the Queen of Sacred Valley suspiciously.

"You must be Queen Shion" she said. "Why do you want the pearl?"

"Neji and I found a way to destroy the pearl. You're not the one the pearl wants. It wants Sasuke's soul."

"Sasuke? He's mad! I can't give the pearl to him!"

"Hinata, I may not know you that much but this is a crucial situation. If we don't do this then everything is over." she said while taking the Hyuga's hands and gave her a warm smile. "Trust me"

Hinata looked at the blonde girl and nodded. Then she gave her the pearl. "Now what?"

"I must find Naruto-kun. If I found him I may manage to stop the battle between him and Sasuke to make the ancient spell."

Suddenly they heard a huge crash from above. Shion and Hinata looked at each other before walking up the stairs. Once they reached the big room they found Sasuke and Naruto on the floor.

"They're drained" Hinata said. Shion suddenly went to Naruto and pulled him to a safe spot. But he was too heavy for her.

"Hinata!" she said while signaling her to approach her. The Hyuga nodded and help her move Naruto to a safe spot.

"Good, I need you to stay here with him until I'm done." Shion said.

"What are you gonna do?" Hinata asked while the blonde girl took the pearl out.

"My role in here" she said while turning around to face the Uchiha King that was trying to get up.

Sasuke eyed her, "You..what do you think you're doing here?!"

"You want the pearl? Here, take it" she said while handing him the pearl. Sasuke took it and his eyes widened. He started laughing.

"Yes! Finally the pearl is mine!!!!" he yelled while Mei and some of her men managed to break into the room.

"Good, now let's take care of this" Mei said while her men pointed their weapons against Shion, Naruto and Hinata.

"Mei-san! What are you doing?!?" Hinata asked in shock.

"My part of the deal. Now, I hope the Uchiha Empire does the same" she said while turning around to a smirking Sasuke.

"What you're doing is wrong Mei!" Shion yelled. "The Uchihas are men of no word!"

"Boo hoo! Looks like the Queen of Sacred Valley's plan wont work this time" Mei said.

"You're a traitor!" suddenly Naruto said trying to move foward but he couldn't due to the pain.

"Make a move and she dies!" Sasuke said while pointing to Shion. "Now that I have the pearl, everyone shall kneel to me!

"We will never kneel!" Hinata yelled while standing up. "You caused all this  suffering, all this deaths!..."

Meanwhile, Shion was already making some small hand signs in a way nobody could've seen her. Except for Naruto who's eyes widened a bit before making his way to stand beside the Hyuga.

"...You killed your entire family out of hate! You destroyed kingdooms just for this pearl?!?!" she said in shock. "This is madness!!"

"I shall bring peace and justice to my clan!! The Uchihas deserve it more than you!!!" Sasuke said before suddenly feeling a huge pain in his heart.

"What is this?!?!?!" Sasuke said before yellig in pain. Mei used her men to attack Shion who was doing the ancient spell but suddenly Naruto used his clone jutsu to fight all the men.

"How dare you act this way against me?!?!?!" Mei said while fighting Naruto. "I am your new ruler!!"

"I'd rather die than having rulers like you!" he said while stabbing her with his kunai. She suddenly gasped before falling on the floor.