Part 14

Sakura woke up in a enormous comfortable bed. "Where am I?" she said while looking at the room she was in.

Suddenly she felt a headache as she remembered what she had just lived before fainting.

"Suna...the Uchihas!" she said while standig up, ready to go and find her friends. She tried to keep herself calm but she knew there was no time.

Then she stopped, noticing the strange amount weight on her clothes. She found a mirror amd looked at her reflection.

"What the..?" she asked confused due to the strange, dark kimono she was wearing. It was long and it suited her perfectly well. It had beautiful designs. It didn't covered her frontal body that much so she felt overexposed.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

The pinkette suddenly turned around to see Sasuke Uchiha standing at the other side of the room. He was drinking a bottle of sake.

"You.." she murmured with rage. "What have you done with my friends!?"

"Hn." the Uchiha said while smirking and approaching her dangerously. "The rumors at the Land of Spring never lie. You're indeed and outspoken creature"

Sakura clenched her fist out of anger. The fact that he called her 'creature' made her despise him.

"I ask you a question" she warned. "What have you done with my friends"

Suddenly, Sasuke grabbed Sakura by her neck. The Haruno struggled painfully to breathe.

"I am the one who makes the rules here, brat" he said while staring and getting extremely close to her face. Sakura managed to look at him with rage but she stood in shock while she saw his eyes. She noticed that his eyes were dull and full of sadness.

"I-can't..." she mumbled while the Uchiha released her. After coughing for a while, she looked up to him.

"I have an offer to you, witch. I admit that you're an impressive person so you'll help me mantain my lineage"

Sakura blinked, "Lineage? But I'm not an Uchiha.."

"My lineage will not be composed of weaklings that only carry their Sharingan." he said. "Haruno's have good chakra control and amazing strenght. Also, you'll get to be the Empress of the Uchiha Empire"

Sakura studied Sasuke's inexpressive look. She tried and tried to read his thoughts but it was extremely difficult. She didn't know if he was saying that for real or just as a prank.

"And what if I refuse?" she asked carefully as he laughed to himself. She was starting to get nervous as he motioned her to follow him to the window.

"You see it?" he asked as Sakura gasped in horror. Out there, there were all of her friends, Neji, Temari, Kiba, Shino, Chouji, Matsuri, Sai amd Kankuro tied up. The guards were behing each one of them waiting for the Uchiha's signal to throw them to a hot toxic pool.

Sakura saw their desperate tries to get free from the guards as they got closer to their fatal destiny.

"Why?!? Why you have to do this?!" asked Sakura with tears to a smiling Uchiha.

"I just like to be careful" he replied.

"And what about Naruto? You were his partner" 

Sasuke's look hardened, "Give me your answer"

"Not until you give me yours" she said. Then Sasuke motioned the guards to throw her friends to the toxic pool.

Sakura's eyes reacted out of instint as she saw how they were moving. "No please stop! Okay! okay I accept just...please don't throw them!!"

Sasuke smirked as she cried and he made the guards take the prisoners back to their cells. Then he closed the window and gave the Haruno a lustful look.

"On your knees. Now"