Part 29

Izumi ran through the people. They were making the preparations to give Tenten, the Dragon's Eye a proper goodbye. But this was an urgent message, from the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley.

She kept running until she spotted the King of he Seven Kingdooms, Hinata Hyuga, holding little Hikari.

"Hinata-sama!" she said carefully but with a hint of urgency. "There's an emergency message from the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley."

The Hyuga turned around and motioned the Uchiha girl to go on. The rest of the group was paying her attention.

Izumi took a big breath, "The Uchiha Empire knew about the plan and attacked Sacred Valley. Queen Shion and Naruto have been captured."

"They knew about the plan?" Gaara asked confused.

"How is that even possible?!?!" Ino added.

"That means we have a spy between us" Kakashi said while everyone stared at him with wide eyes.

"There's more" Izumi said. "Queen Shion managed to get free and she's freeing all the prisoners. She requests our help to strike the castle once and for all."

"She's changing the plans all of the sudden!" Mei protested.

"Desperate times, desperate measures" Shikamaru said. "But it seems like a good idea."

"This may be the chance to free Temari and the rest!" Ino said.

"True but we just finished a battle. Having another one out of nowhere could be disastrous!" Mei stated.

"Yes" Hinata said while standing up. "But thankfully we still have your men Misukage-sama."

"What are you planning to do, Hinata?" Gaara asked carefully.

"The goodbye ceremony will be paused" she stated. "We will charge with Mei's people to rescue the others. and finish the Uchiha Empire once and for all."

The Hyuga turned to Kakashi and handed him the baby. "Call your most trusted men and take her to your land. She needs to be safe until the war ends. The future of the Land of Snow, is in your hands."

Kakashi took Hikari with care and bowed. "You have my word your majesty."

He was about to turn around but instead, he motioned the Hyuga to come close to him. "Take some of my people with you. Is not safe to attack with men from only one village..."

Kakashi winked at the Byakugan Princess before giving a suspiscious glare to the Mizukage. Then he left.

"Hinata" Gaara said. "We have to move"

"Hai" she said seriously. "Let's go."

------------------------------------------------

Sakura woke up frantically due to a huge sound coming from the dungeons. She walked out of her room only to see lots of Uchiha guards running from one way to another.

"What the heck is going on?!" she said out loud hoping that some men would answer her question.

"Kill them all!! It's an order!!" a male yell she knew very well said. She ran to the main hall and found him screaming and fighting with his people.

Not only that, but guards from the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley were fighting too, along with other prisoners. She gasped at all the conmotion.

"It's an uprising!" she said in fear and excitement. Determination filled her heart as she took a blade from the floor, ready to charge against the Uchihas.

But she suddenly was stopped. Someone suddenly grabbed her from behind and pointed at her belly with a knife.

"If you move, your and our son's life ends here." Sasuke said to her ear.

"It's a she" she growled as she managed to break free from him.

"How dare you!" he said while letting rage take control of him. "You useless bitch! You couldn't bear me a son do you?!?! You shall die!!"

Suddenly, both of them got into a huge fight. Sakura used her extreme chakra control into her fist while Sasuke used his skills to avoid her. After a while he managed to cast her in a genjutsu, making the pinkette fall on the ground.

"You" he said while taking out his katana. "You are a disgrace to our clan. You were my treasure, I gave it all to you! And look what you've done!"

He lifted his katana, despise his trembling arm.

"Your life ends now!"