Part 4

"We did it" said Kiba amazed at the view.

"This...it's amazing" added Ino.

Stormy Island had an enormous, natural wall that surrounded her. It had one main entrance that looked like a cavern and 3 hidden exits in case of attacks that has never been used.

"Now what?" asked Neji while turning to see Tenten.

"I want everyone to be calm. I'll be the one to talk" she replied as they reached the bay. Once they get there, she was the first to step out of the ship.

"Hey! Get outta 'ere, we've importan' bussines to deal witha'!" yelled one man who kept an eye on the bay.

"Where's your boss?" she said coldly.

"Why ya' wanna know?" he asked curiously while getting uncomfortably close to her. "Whatta say to havin' fun with meh, huh gurl?"

However, Tenten didn't trembled at his moves and she suddenly grabbed and twisted his right arm. "If you don't wanna loose your arm, tell your boss and the Court that the Dragon's Eye has arrived. Got it?!"

"Geez, I'm glad I'm not that man" Kiba said while shrugging. Neji smirked  proud of how Tenten managed the situation.

Suddenly, a monk approached them. "Dragon's Eye please, the last thing I need is you trying to kill my men" he said.

"You should teah them how to behave around people, specially women" sge replied while letting him go. "Miroku-san, I've seen some ships while entering. Are all the lands here?"

"Almost" he said. "The Land of Mountain's about to come in a few hour. Meanwhile, we can help you get ready on your stay."

"Good. This are my people" Tenten said while presenting each one of them to the monk.

"It's good to meet you. Now come, the Lands are waiting at the castle" he said.

Temari glanced at Shikamaru while walking. "Do you feel that?"

"Hai, the air feels tense" he said. "We can't let our guard down."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hmp! When this meeting will start?" said a feudal lord from the Land of Spring. "I hope this isn't a stupid reunion like the last time"

"Last time's reunion was extremely important" said Queen Mei from the Land of Mist. "You shouldn't say that in front of us."

"Either way, the last meeting didn't last long" said another feudal lord.

"We should be patient! The Land of Wind has a very important matter to discuss if he decided to make the call" Tsunade-sama said while crossing her arms. Then, the monk entered the palace, along with everyone else.

"And here we are. My servants will take carre of your belognings while you have a talk with the others" he said while leaving.

"Well, if you don't mind I might as well go with-" Sakura said before getting interrupted by the Land of Spring's feudal lords.

"What the heck is she doing here?!?!" yelled one man.

"That witch has no right of stepping into this place! How dare she?!?!" said another.

"Hehe please, please guys just get over it!" Sakura said while all the men shouted at her.

"Umm, why they hate you so much?" asked a confused Izumi.

"I guess because I know a lot about medicine" she replied.

"ENOUGH!!!" yelled an angry Tsunade while clenching her fist and smashing it agains the table, breaking it into two pieces. Everyone stood there, shocked.

"Tsunade-sama!" a short dark haired girl said. "You need to breathe, control your anger"

"Shut it Shizune! And all of you have to shut up too or I'll break your bones!!" she yelled at her feudal lords.

Once she calmed down, she turned to face Sakura. "Glad to see you around, Haruno Sakura"

"Thank you Tsunade-sama" she said while smiling.

"So" said Temari, "We heard the Land of Mountains was the only one left to arrive"

"I see, some habits never really changed for Kakashi-san" Mei said.

"Ah, he's always late for everything" Tenten said. "He'll probably be here tomorrow."

"I guess we just have to wait then" Hinata said while everyone nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Your majesty, only the Land of Mountains is left to arrive. It's said that tomorrow they'll start assembling" said one guard to Sasuke who was sitting at his throne.

"Leave" he said. Then his father, Fugaku approached him.

"Sasuke, you have to make a decisive move about this! If we don't go there there's more possibilities of not having allies for the war!" he said.

"Even if I did move there, I won't arrive on time. Stay calm, I have it all covered." he replied.

"You better be, your mother's been locked up in her room for the greater good. She's becomig insane so you better find a way to win this battle!"

Sasuke sighed as Fugaku left the hall. He knew this was about to happen so he motions some of the guards to follow his father and fulfill one of his ultimate desires.

"My lord?" said one of the men.

"How is he?" he asked.

"The boy healed quickly, he's fine but I don't think Queen Shion will give him back that easily" he said.

"Kill her if she doesn't obey me, and bring him back alive" he said coldly before turning to the other. "You, follow my father and take care of him. His time in this life has ended a long time ago"

"Hai!" he said while leaving with the other.

Sasuke closed his eyes, thinking of how everything will turn out. Then he smirked, confidently.

"I will get my victory" he said.