Part 15

Lee saw how everything happened. He saw how her friends got captured, how the village got burned down by the Uchihas, how many people died, others, being enslaved...

Everything.

He knew he couldn't do that much even if he tried. He was only one and the Uchihas were thousands of them. He remembered how Kankuro ordered him to take the civilians somewhere safe before noticing that the enemy was infiltrated between them.

Everythig was a mess.

Now, he was being chained up along with the cilivians. He knew he had to get out of here before it became too late. But how? The Uhihas invaded Suna, they captured him and their friends.. How can he break free from them without being killed?

"I must help my youthful friends" he mumbled while an Uchiha guard smacked his back, making him focus on his work. They were ordered to construct a militar fort all over the village.

Lee didn't know why since Suna is basically a military village but he couldn't stop to ask. Not like the Uchihas would give her an explanation of course.

He looked up to the desert sky, thinking of his friends that were on Stormy Island, "If I could only gave them the signal of youth.."

----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Warning! Lemon part starts here!

He was on top of her. He legs spreaded apart as she felt him move inside her without mercy. At first, she rejected him but he was way stronger than her. She remembered her the slap she received once he wasn't that satisfied with the work she did on her knees.

"It's just...no like it" he murmured in anger and frustration as he pulled her up and throw her on the bed with a slap. Sakura felt her cheek burn as she placed her hand to comfort herself. She was trembling.

The Uchiha stood in front of her, removing his clothes. Then he got on top of her and kissed her roughly.

The Haruno closed her eyes as she felt his tongue enter her mouth. She knew she had to fight him at some point so she managed to bit him a bit. Sasuke broke the kiss in pain and then looked at her with an evil smirk.

"Fiesty one.." he said while punching her this time and breaking her kimono. "Come on, show me. Show me your true power"

Sakura looked away in embarassement and tried to cover her small breasts, but the Uchiha didn't let her. Then she felt him licking and biting her breast, giving her an unwanted pleasure. She closed her eyes, trying to surpress her moans in vain. This make Sasuke smile a bit.

"You like it don't you..?"

"Please..." Sakura said while tears rolled her face. "No..moreee"

Her voice betrayed her as she begged him to stop. She knew it sounded more like a cue to continue the instant she felt a pair of fingers enter her without warning.

And with that, she gave up. She couldn't handle it. She stopped fighting and let him use her body. Otherwise he would kill her friends. The Haruno knew Sasuke's offer was full of lies, but if accepting it meant saving her friend's life..

So be it.

Then she felt a huge pain down there. He spread her legs wide apart as he positioned himself to enter her.

"You're a virgin..I like that"

Sakura sobbed as she tried to surpress the pain. Then he started moving in and out, from slow to a fast pace until she no longer felt pain, but an undescribable pleasure.

"O-Oh!" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Moan...my Queen" he smirked, "moan for me like the little bitch you are"

They kept on like that for a while. Does he like it? Only at the moment, but he didn't wanted to let her know that women's were not his like. He knew he had to leave an heir to the throne in case he died at war, so he had no choice. For the Uchiha, there is only one person he did truly loved. He was gone for now, but it was a matter of time to get him back to him.

Soon, he finished his duty inside of the Haruno and moved away from her. Quietly, he dressed himself and walked to leave the room.

"You'll not leave this room until I said so. Clean yourself" he ordered. "I'll see you again at night"

Sakura trembled as she heard his words. The fact that her agony was just beginning frightened her. She curled herself in a fetal position and cried to sleep once she realized what had just happened.