Part 22

Sakura saw how Sasuke left with his whole army to Sacred Valley and once he was out of her sight, she quickly got out of the room to search for her friends.

But once she started walking downstairs she bumped into one of the guards.

"Where are you going my lady?" he asked seriously. Sakura knew of her new status so she tried to take advantage of it.

"That doesn't concern you" she said while avoiding him.

"It is of my concern. King Sasuke ordered me to take care of you"

"He did?"

"Yes"

Sakura suddenly turned around and went to her room, cursing the moment she arrived at the castle. She walked from side to side, thinking of a way to free her friends.

"Shannaro, I can't think of anything right now! I need to get them out" she said while touching a small figure that moved automatically. Then she jumped as she saw a secret door opened.

Without thinking, she made sure nobody entered the King's room and decided to go through the secret door. With a candle light in hand, she walked through the dark passage with curiosity. After a while walking, she saw a small door.

"What's this?" she mumbled as her hands examined everything. "Where you'll lead me to?"

She kept on testing the door until she pushed a secret button. Then the door got open.

Silence.

Sakura walked slowly, entering the dark room. "Why would Sasuke-"

Then she gasped and hid quickly before the guards saw her. Two men, walking and talking to each other.

She saw how they were working on some weird weapons and machinery. As another pair of guards dragged some prisoners.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" said one of the guards as he prepared the weapons. The others were struggling with the prisoners.

"Who's going first?" asked another while smirking.

"How about the blonde girl?" one said while pointing at Temari.

"Nah, how about the fat one?" said another while pointing to Chouji.

"Hmm the dog boy seems like it. Bring him here!" said the guard as they grabbed Kiba.

Sakura's eyes widened in horror as she watched how all of her friends struggled to help the Inuzuka boy.

"Too bad your life has to end this way, brat" said the guard to Kiba and Akamaru. "Let's start with the dog"

The men grabbed Akamaru first and throwed him in a toxic pool. The dog moved frantically as the men laughed while drowning him. Kiba and the others yelled and begged them to stop. But it was too late.

Sakura watched in horror, trying to surpress her tears as she saw how the man turned to a broken Kiba.

"It's your turn, boy"

The man grabbed Kiba by his hair and placed his hands in a big table. Kiba looked at all the old blood and trembled. Then he knew what they were gonna do and tried to get away but he was forced to stay still.

Then the man grabbed his sword.

And cutted his hands.

Kiba's screams echoed the room. Lots of gasps were heard from every prisoner who tried to process what happened.

"Don't get so surprised" said the guard, "This is just the beginning right folks?"

The other guards laughed as he tied up the Inuzuka boy to the table and ripped his shirt. Then he grabbed a hot liquid.

"This will hurt just a little" said the man while Kiba's eyes widened. Then he dropped he liquid all over his chest, burning him in the process.

Sakura saw how Kiba reacted ot of instinct until he could no longer move. She couldn't take it anymore. She had to do something.

"Stop! Don't hurt him please!" she said while crying and running to protect him. Suddenly everyone's attention turned to her.

"Sakura!" Temari yelled.

"No, Sakura!" continued Neji aswell as the others who tried to prevent her from a pair of arms that captured her.

"No, wait! You can't touch me!" Sakura struggled to get free from the man. "I order you to let me go NOW!"

"Sorry my lady" the man said as Sakura realized it was the guard Sasuke sent to watch her. "Sasuke's orders"

"He broke the deal! He wasn't supposed to kill them!!" she yelled while he grabbed her away. "This isn't right!!"

The man took her back to her room and closed the door. Then he throwed her on the bed.

"Look here witch! My life depends on your behavior!"

Sakura stood up tp him, "I don't care! You killed Kiba, and probably you'll kill all of my friends. Sasuke broke the deal so there's no point on me staying here any longer.."

Suddenly, the man slapped the pinkette. "You think you have any authority here! You're just one of the many brides he will get cause you don't deserve the title. Only an Uchiha will be able to be Queen and that is not you"

The man stared at the girl, as if he were hypnotized by her beauty but then he compose himself. "You'll not leave this room until King Sasuke's back"

Once he left, Sakura left an exasperated sigh and throwed everything. "Aaah, curse this land and his people! They're all sick! I hate them!!"

Then she suddenly felt nauseous as she cried for her friends and put a hand on her belly.

She sighed, "What am I gonna do now?"