Part 18

"Damm it!" cursed Kiba while trying to break free from the chains. "I can't break free!"

"What are they gonna do with us?" asked Matsuri in fear.

"I don't know" replied Sai. "Yesterday we were inches from dying in that toxic pool, but suddenly they didn't throwed us"

"Yeah, that was luck" said Kankuro.

"I think they're using us. We can't let our guard down" said Shino while Temari nodded.

"They're unpredictable" said Chouji. "Either way, it's weird that I haven't seen Sakura in a while"

"Isn't that obvious?" said Temari. "He stared at her when we got captured"

"You don't mean..." said Matsuri.

"I hope not, but he'll probably use her to fullfil his wishes" she explained while Kiba growled.

"He can't do that! Sakura wouldn't let him get away that easily" he said.

"He's an Uchiha, Kiba" said Shino. "They have their ways"

"But what kind of wishes?" said Chouji.

Temari sighed, hoping that at for at least once, she migt be wrong. "It's a possibility, but he might use her to produce an heir since his brother left him. Another option is that he might force her to be his personal doctor.."

"I doubt that he might use her to produce an heir" Neji said. "She's a Haruno and Uchihas only marry Uchiha members. It's always been like that"

"Either way, we have to get out of here before something bad happens to all of us" said Kankuro, "It's a matter of time for the war to start."

"You think Lee could've gone to Stormy Island?" Neji asked.

"We left him in charge of the civilians before everything became a mess" Sai replied. " He might be captured so, the only thing we could do is hope that he's okay"

Hours later, Sasuke was at his office reading the new information he got about the war.

"So Itachi died and the war is in one week" he said while thinking the sudden change of plans they made in Stormy Island. Did they knew about the curse?

"Nah, there's no way" he murmured while looking through the window. The sun was shining bright and everything was running normally out there. As if there wasn't a war about to break out.

He felt the warmth of the sun on his skin. He closed his eyes and felt the new sensation all over his body. It's been a long time that he hasn't felt that good.

"Naruto.." he murmured automatically as he remembered the man he will always love. The one he allowed to know him better than himself. He remembered the night he gave in to him, it was the night of his 15 birthday. It was magical.

Suddenly, his thoughts darkened as he imagined his beloved man, loving Queen Shion. This made the Uchiha burn in anger.

"You'll be no one else's.." he said as he felt his Mangekyo Sharingan activate.

Hours later, he went to her mother's room. It's been a while since he locked her now insane mother there. He entered the room and wasn't that surprised to found it that messy. The mirror was broken, some of the curtains spreaded apart...

Everything was destroyed.

"Is it you, Sasuke?" said Mikoto from the darkest side of the room to his son. However, Sasuke didn't flinch.

"Hn."

"My, something's wrong isn't it?" she said as she slowly walked to him, her hands reaching his face, her now red eyes staring at his soul. "Tell me, did you brought the pearl back?"

"Not yet" he said. "I brought a new bride"

"She's from the Uchiha clan?"

"Haruno"

"I see.." she said while getting lost in thought before smirking. "You're my son after all"

"Yes, I am"

"What happened to the boy then? You seemed to be very close"

Sasuke's eyes widened, "How-"

"My eyes see everything" she smirked. "Now tell me, why the change of mind?"

"He betrayed me"

"You need an heir" she corrected. "I suppose the wedding will be soon"

"Tomorrow" he said a bit uncomfortable.

Her smile widened. "I'll like to test this Haruno girl tonight. Meeting her will help me deal with this...loneliness"

Sasuke looked disturbed at how her mother laughed like a maniac while she messed up her hair. He left the room without an answer. Mikoto saw how his son left so sudden and smiled.

"Everyone has a story to tell, son"