02

Yanna

I was awaken by the smell of breakfast, bacon to be specific. Bacon, The lords greatest gift on earth. Yes lawd! I hopped up out of my bed and swiftly made my way to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants before making my way downstairs to the heavenly smell coming from the kitchen.

"I knew your bacon lovin ass would get up as soon as the first piece hit the pan." Marli said laughing hysterically

"Oh so you got jokes, good morning to you too trick."

"Good morning babygirl." she replied chuckling.

I shook my head hopping on the counter and began playing on my phone until the food was ready. I was in the middle of a good game on Candy Crush when Marli started to speak.

"I thought about what you said and you're right, I gotta grow up and move on. I can't keep doing this." she said lowly pointing at her battered face.

"No matter what, I got you Mar and I'll be here for you to help you through this babygirl. I love you and I'm proud of you."

She smiled and started piling food on my plate.

"Thank you and I love you more Yan. I'm glad I have you in my life guiding me and being here for me like this I appreciate it."

She began kissing all on my face and shit. I know I'm great but damn.

"Okay Mar damn. I know I'm cute and all but zamn."

Laughing she sat next to me on the counter and began eating. Yeah we eat while sitting on the counter. Don't judge us.

"So it's Saturday, no classes, what we got planned?" I asked her while eating another piece of bacon.

"Hell if I know you the one with all the connects and friends."

That is true. I'm more of the outgoing and spontaneous type. Marli is quiet and reserved, in all she's shy as hell. Smirking I thought of the one thing I knew she despised but it was time for her to get out of her comfort zone. She needed to let loose and this is exactly the way to do it.

"We are going to a club." I replied hopping off the counter throwing away my trash. I heard Marli calling my name repeatedly along with a bunch of "Hell no's" and "fuck that". Laughing, I walked up the stairs unfazed by her disapproving comments following me. She can rant all she wants, she's going.

Marli

A club!? The fuck am I gonna do at a club! I don't even like people!

"Yanna I know you hear me." I yelled grabbing her arm.

She just smirked at me. Oh so I amuse her.

"Do I amuse you? I see nothing funny. I'm not going."

"Yes you are. Come on you need to let go and live a little. One night won't hurt. A little bit of dancing and drinking nothing major. Talk to some guys hell bring one home, you need some dick." she said chuckling.

"I do get dick."

"Let me rephrase that. You need some dick that's not being forced inside of you." she replied in a frustrated tone.

I shook my head and began to walk out when she lightly grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry Mar okay? I just want you to have fun tonight. Get a feel of what it's like to be carefree and happy thats all."

I sighed and nodded my head.

"I'll go but no dick." I said laughing a little.

"Yaaaas turn up!"

She did a little dance before walking into her closet. Shaking my head I headed out of her room and into mine. It's gonna be a long night.

Later that night

It was going on 9pm and I still wasn't ready.

"Yaya c'mere!!"

After a good 5 minutes she finally graced me with her presence.

"Marli why are you not dressed!"

"I don't know what to wear I've never been to a club." I replied in a duh tone.

20 and never been to a club. What a sad life I live. After rummaging through everything in my closet she finally picked out an outfit... A rather revealing outfit.

"Yanna my stomach will show... And these leggings I never got these where the heck did they come from... No." I stated folding my arms.

"Look just put it on and meet me in my room in 10." With that she walked out. Sighing I began to get dressed in a Victoria's Secret lace set. I lathered up first in my cherry blossom scented lotion before putting on the leather leggings. I then grabbed my white Hologram Jersey Sweater from Sorella Boutique. I proceeded to put on my Jordan Taxi 12's and walked over to my vanity. I quickly put on a pair of big studded diamond earrings and two Jesus piece chains along with a third chain that said Marli. I wasn't sure what to do with my hair, it was slightly curled from the previous day so I decided to straighten it. Thank god I didn't wet my hair in the shower earlier. Talk about curls. After about 15 minutes I was done. I applied some light foundation and put on some nude lipstick and mascara. I did a winged eyeliner and I was done. I looked over myself in the mirror. I looked good but something was missing. I grabbed my leather snakeskin SnapBack putting it on backwards and admired myself. Satisfied I grabbed my keys and my purse and headed out towards Yanna's room.

"Yaya im-"

"DAMN MARLI!!!!! Don't take this the wrong way but you lookin sexy as fuck!" she exclaimed.

Laughing I took in what she was wearing. She had on ripped white high waisted shorts along with a black cropped tank that said Gangsta from Sorella Boutique as well. She paired her fit with the Taxi 12's and a gold rope chain. Her hair remained in its wild and curly natural state. I guess you could say we were twinning.

"You lookin mighty fine yourself twin."

Laughing she applied a nude lip and eyeliner along with mascara. Grabbing her phone and purse she checked herself again for the 100th time.

"Yanna let's go!"

I grabbed her hand and we were out. Let's we how this night turns out.