42

August

"Iight lil mama I'll see ya soon."

"Bye Mar, bye Aug!"

"Bye Tay, kiss mama and nana for me!" Marli yelled out of the window.

We watched Tay disappear into the house before I pulled off and headed home.

"Ya had fun?" I questioned taking a quick glance at her.

"Yeah except for when I almost died." She mumbled.

We were all in the water and I noticed something floating next to her leg. It was a little jellyfish but by the way she ran out that water you would've thought it was the size of A.J. I started cracking up just thinking about it.

"It's not funny, I could've died and you're laughing." She huffed and folded her arms.

"Baby that lil bitty thang, ya act like it was huge."

"Baby it could've been some strong venom in it, small things carry big packages."

"Who you tellin cause my d-"

"August shut up." She groaned nudging my arm.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby. C'mere give Daddy Aug a kiss."

She scrunched up her face trying to stop a smirk from appearing.

"You good."

She reached out and turned up the radio as she crossed her legs in the seat. I smiled as I watched her rap along to the music out of the corner of my eye and joined in.

"For the cheese like nachos, I'll pull up on a nigga pronto

Ridin for the guapo, it's just me and my vatos, me and my vatos!"

She laughed as I started bobbin in my seat.

"Please stop, dancing is not your strong suit. Stick to the pipes yungin."

I furrowed my eyebrows and kept my attention on the road.

"Aw did I hurt your feelings babe?" She asked playfully.

I decided to be an ass and ignore her as I kept my focus on driving. I heard her quietly huff and she began kissing on my neck. As much as I tried to ignore her she started sucking harder causing a nigga to swerve a little bit.

"Girl if you don't stop we both gon die. I ain't got no problem pullin this car over and gettin all up in that ass in the back."

"You are so nasty." She replied in an astonished tone.

"I told ya baby, I'm a nasty nigga."

She looked at me with a shocked expression before sinking back in her seat. I chuckled and grabbed her hand, interlocking our fingers as I drove the rest of the way to her place in silence.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up in front of the building. I looked over to see Marli knocked out. She stay falling asleep holding my hand. I took out my phone and snapped it up before gently waking her.

"Baby we here." I whispered on her ear, kissing along her earlobe.

She groaned and shifted a little before fluttering her eyes open.

"I'm so sleepy." She whined poking her bottom lip out.

"Me too baby, come on so we can nap." I replied pecking her lips.

I grabbed my duffle bad, getting out of the car and made my way over to her side opening her door. Locking the doors behind us I held her hand as we made it to her floor. As soon as we got inside we immediately hit the showers, scrubbing off today's events.