09

August

We finally arrived to the beach and boy was it hot. The girls ain't here yet, typical, so me and Brian were just sittin in the car chillin.

"Son call ya girl and see where they at its fuckin hot as shit in dis car."

"Nigga you call yo girl." He replied smartly.

"Nigga I ain't got no girl, cool it wit all dat."

I couldn't help but get annoyed. This muthafucka been jokin bout that shit the whole car ride. Talkin bout when you gon cuff shawty or I needa stop playin and get wit ol girl. I will just not yet, I ain't trynna be tied down to no broad right na.

"Son all I'm sayin is you like her and she feelin you so what's the hold up."

Just then there car pulled up beside us and I wasted no time getting out.

"Bout time y'all asses showed up, I'm fuckin hot mane."

"Shut up slim I had to get a new bathing suit." Marli replied getting in the backseat.

"I'm gonna change now, get away from the car."

"I can help ya." I said smirking.

"Bry, please get him."

Rolling my eyes I walked away standing in front of the car with my back turned. Yanna and Brian went off to go set shit up somewhere so it was just me and babygirl.

"Aug can you go get Yanna I need her to tie this." Marli yelled sticking her head out the window.

I shook my head walking over to the door.

"Turn around, I got it I ain't gon do nun."

Nodding she turned around and I noticed how well her bruises are clearin up. Seein em still gets me heated as fuck but I know she feel better about them not bein too visible.

"Thank you Slim." She cheered.

I smacked my lips and opened the car door when a group of girls came up to me.

"Oh my god it's August!!!!! Can we take a picture please!" One of them squealed.

"Of course love."

I walked over to the girls and took a series of pictures.

"Your girlfriend is really pretty." One of the girls stated walking away.

Girlfriend. Hm, I ain't gon lie I am feelin her but am I ready fa a relationship? I know me and I know how I can get. I ain't trynna hurt shawty. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Marli yelling.

"August!"

"Girl fuck is you screamin fa?"

"I've been calling you for like ever, you ready?"

I looked her up and down and damn was she bad as fuck. I just wanted to fuck her right then and there ion give a fuck how hot it was. Thick in all the right places and dat ass, ass fa days man I swear. My eyes stopped when I noticed she had her nipples pierced. She just gets better and fuckin better.

"Baby why ya ain't tell me had ya nipples pierced?" I said smirking and licking my lips.

"Uh because it's none of your business, stop lookin at me and let's go."

She grabbed my hand and started walking suddenly stopping dropping my hand and turning to face me.

"And stop calling me baby."

I chuckled as she resumed walking and we made our way over to Brian and Yanna all cuddled up. Marlin was about to go over and interrupt them until I grabbed her hand.

"Nope, we gettin in the water."

"Well come on then."

I took my shirt off and she started giggling.

"What?"

"You really are slim."

"C'mere." I stated walking towards her.

"Uh uh."

She started backing up laughing. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder walking towards the water.

"August Anthony fucking Alsina Jr. You better not do it. On my mama, I will fuck you up!" She yelled.

"Just fa dat I really ain't puttin you down."

I walked closer waiting for the biggest wave to come.

"August stop!" She started punching my back as I laughed hysterically.

Just then the perfect wave came and I threw her ass right in it. Seconds later she came up from the water coughin lookin pissed as hell. I busted out laughin.

"Fuck you August!"

She pushed past me almost knocking me down into the water. I pulled her back by her waist before she could get any further. I brought her in front of me wrapping my hands around her waist as she tried getting out of my grip.

"I ain't lettin ya go so stop squirmin."

She huffed and surrendered folding her arms.

"C'mon stop bein mad, I'm sorry baby."

I started kissing on her neck causing a light moan to escape from her lips.

"Stop doing that."

"Stop doing what?" I questioned continuing to kiss on her neck.

"That, how can you even do that with all these marks on my neck." She mumbled.

I stopped and turned her around and looked dead in her eyes.

"Don't say that shit, dead ass. Marks or not you still beautiful so just dead that shit iight? Marli you are beautiful get that through ya big ass head." I snapped smiling at the last part.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled looking away.

I turned her face back towards me.

"You ain't gotta be sorry baby just don't do that. If I was really bothered by ya bruises I woulda been left. Stop downin yaself, you beautiful regardless."

She started blushin and looked down again. I shook my head smirking before lifting her chin up gently placing a kiss on her lips. She hesitated for a moment but finally kissed back. I took this as my opportunity to deepen the kiss and brushed my tongue across her lip immediately gaining access. My tongue dominated hers as I wrapped her arms around my neck. All of a sudden we were met with splashes of water.

"Yaya!!" Marli screamed breaking the kiss and running over to her tackling Yanna into the water.

I looked over at Brian who had an apologetic smirk on his face.

"Thanks Brian, real fuckin help."

The moment I decide to give into my feelins and shit they come and fuck it up.

"Guys come on it's getting cold and Marli forgot her meds."

"Sorry guys." Marli said squeezing water out of her hair.

"Mhm let's go, she ridin wit me."

"And who said I wanna ride with you Mr.Alsina?"

"I did now let's go poodle."

I took Marli's hand and walked to our spot gathering as much as we could and heading to the car. We put all the stuff in and I waited for her to get situated before closing her door.

"Ya got everything."

"Yes sir." She chirped

I chuckled starting up the car and headed to her house.