45

Marli

Fear immediately set in my heart once I saw blood trickling down Yanna's leg.

"Yanna babygirl what happened!?"

"I don't know I just started bleeding!" She cried hysterically.

I frantically searched for a towel as she stood there shaking and crying.

"Yaya I need you to calm down okay? You clean up while I get you some pants, I'm taking you to the hospital. I'm gonna call Bry okay?" I croaked.

She nodded her head as fearful sobs escaped her lips. I rushed out of the room and into the closet with the phone to my ear. I cursed as the phone went straight to voicemail. I shot him a quick text as I dashed back into the bathroom.

"Here hurry and put these on Yaya."

"Marli I'm scared, what's wrong with my baby?" She cried out.

I failed to keep my composure as tears escaped my eyes as well.

"Sweetie I don't know but we gotta go alright? Everything will be okay just come on."

She slipped the pants on in a matter of seconds. I hurried outside to the car and unlocked the door rushing back up to retrieve Yanna and my phone. I wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her arm around my neck as we cautiously made our way to the car. I buckled her in and scurried over to my side. I checked my phone once more to see no alert from Brian.

"Where is Brian Marli, did he answer?" She questioned still sobbing.

"Sweetie just calm down he'll meet us there I promise."

I sighed starting up the car and sped to the hospital. Lord knows I was beyond scared but I need to keep my sanity for her sake. I just pray the baby is okay.

At the hospital

I sat in the waiting room continuously checking my phone. What the hell is he doing? Frustrated and annoyed, I called August to see if he had heard from him. I didn't want to bother him with this issue but I needed to get ahold of Brian.

"Baby I'm bout to go in for an interview." He answered in a rushed tone.

"Babe I'm sorry I just need to know if you,ve heard from Brian?"

"Naw, why?"

"Yanna is in the hospital, she was bleeding and I don't know what's wrong and he won't answer." I stressed frantically on the verge of tears.

"Shit, baby calm down iight. He might be in the studio imma have T text you his manager number iight? Calm down please ion need you worked up."

"Okay." I croaked

"Iight he textin it to you right now, it's gon be alright. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Imma call you when I'm done okay?"

I nodded as if he could see me as my phone vibrated indicating I had received a text.

"Baby?" He called out.

"I'm sorry, okay have fun."

"Remember what I said iight?"

"Okay babe, go."

We exchanged another I love you before hanging up and I quickly dialed Brian's manager. On the fourth ring he finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes um I'm looking for Brian Collins, my name is Marli. I'm his girlfriend Yanna's bestfriend."

"Ah yes Ms.Keyanna, she's mentioned you before. Well Brian is actually recording right now is there-"