23

August

"So August man I have to ask. Who is the beautiful young lady you've been seen kickin it with lately. She a girlfriend?" Charlemagne asked.

I was doin yet again another interview with my niggas at the Breakfast Club.

"Mmm, yeah." I replied flashing a toothy smile.

"Look look, she got him cheesin and shit!" DJ Envy boasted as they all laughed.

"So August you are off the market?" Angela questioned.

"Yeaaa, a young nigga off the market. Sorry ladies, I still fuck wit y'all though."

"Well there you have it, August is off the roster ladies. Thanks for tuning in with the August Alsina on the Breakfast Club!"

After thankin the crew and everything I headed downstairs with my manager along with Big T, on our way to my 3rd interview. I was tired than a bitch but I gotta do what I gotta do.

"Aug you've got a few more interviews, 2 to be exact then you're free for the day." Noonie announced.

I nodded as I continued to text Marli bored ass. When I tell you this girl is a fuckin trip man I mean it.

Babygirl💍: You know that saying, I'd die without you. I'm dying 😢

Me: Well stay alive for a real nigga

Babygirl💍: Well a real nigga needs to bring his real ass on, I'm bored and I miss you. I got something for you tonight.

Me: Oh word? What ya got fa me baby? 😏

Babygirl💍: You'll see when you get here, later slim! 😘

Me: Naw nigga what is it 😩

Babygirl💍: I love you baby, ttyl 😘

Me: Ugh. I love ya ass more, bye Bob.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket noticing the guys starin at me.

"Nigga she got you whiiiiiiiiipped!" They boasted in unison.

"Ain't nobody whipped-"

"Muthafucka I saw you write I love you.... Whipped!" Chop stated as they all laughed.

"Yeah yeah whateva, don't hate."

Yeah she had a nigga whipped and I ain't ashamed. I, August Alsina, am proudly whipped by Marli Rae aka Lady Alsina. Yeah, Lady Alsina.

Marli

I had just finished putting the last of the rose petals on the bed. Tonight I was going all out for August. Dinner, a nice hot bath, a full body massage, and I'm sure you guessed the last thing. I know he's been feigning for it and I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't either. He's done so much for me, this is the least I could do. I slipped on my all black maxi dress that hugged my body perfectly and let my curls run free. Since the suite we were staying in had a kitchen I decided to whip up something special for his greedy ass. I decided on cooking jumbo crab cakes with a side of Shrimp Scampi. I had just finished setting the table when August walked in.

"Hey baby, sum smell good as hell."

"I know, I cooked." I replied wrapping my arms around his neck pecking his lips.

"I missed you." He mumbled snaking his arms around my waist.

"I missed you more, come eat I got something planned for ya slim."