26

August

"August stop! You're squishing me!"

"Tell me ya love me."

"No! You shouldn't have burped in my face!" She screamed outta breath.

"I'm not movin then."

I kissed her cheek as I applied more weight on her. We were play fighting and I burped in ha face cause she slapped me. Then ha big head ass had the nerve to say she hate me. Can y'all believe that?

"I love you! Please get off!" She whimpered.

Satisfied, I rolled off of her pulling her on top of me.

"You're so heavy but skinny at the same damn time." She said mimicking Future's voice while running her finger along 'Self' on my sideburns.

"I told ya where all the weight at, shit ya had it so ya should already know."

I laughed as she straight faced me.

"Oh crap, hold up babe I got something for youuu." She sang dashing out the room.

I swear this girl ain't nothin but a big ass baby. I chuckled and laid my head back.

"I'm baaaack."

She plopped down next to me flashing a little red box in my face.

"I know you didn't want me spending a brick so I didn't, well at least I think I didn't. So this is a thank you present for being here for me."

She smiled as I took the box from her and opened it up. It was a gold Jesus Piece with diamonds covering it.

"Turn it over."

As instructed, I turned it around to see Mel's name engraved in it along with his birthday and departure day. To say I was grateful is an understatement. Shocked to say the least, ain't nobody ever really thought about me enough to ya know do somethin like this. I don't even talk to ha about Mel like that so to know she thinkin bout me and the situation enough to go out and do this shows me why I really do love babygirl. Honestly, I ain't know what to say at this point.

"I ain't gon front and say I ain't choked up about this. Ion even really speak on Mel too much so to know you thinkin bout me and the situation means a lot. Thank you baby for real, I love it." I whispered fighting back tears.

I ain't gon cry na but Lord knows I was hella close to it.

"I'm glad you love it."

"I love you Marli fa real. I really appreciate this."

She nodded and kissed my cheek as she rose off the bed.

"I love you too babe."

"Where ya goin?"

"Order some food for your hungry ass." She giggled walking out.

I laid back slipping on my chain, admiring it as I thought about Mel. I miss that nigga man. I wish he was here to celebrate all this success a nigga achievin, but I know he proud of me and that's all that matters cause I ain't doin this shit fa me. I do it fa him. In a strange way, I feel like Mel brought me and her together. This gift kinda proves just that.

---------------------------------------------

Short chapter but I will be writing all day. Can we all please elaborate on that fucking picture he posted! I know it's not real but I was shook! I woke up at 3 and had tears in my eyes when I saw it! I cried y'all! He can't be doing that!