04

Marli

While Yanna and Brian were having it up, August suggested we go to a private room, weird but I can guarantee nothing will happen. I wasn't too happy about that third wheel shit so reluctantly I went. We sat down awkwardly until he sparked up conversation.

"So what brings you here, you don't seem to be feelin this whole club shit." August said while downing a shot of God knows what.

"Honestly I'm not, this is my first time in a club. Keyanna felt like I needed to have some fun but who knows after a few more visits I might like it." I replied shrugging.

"Mmm, you know what I think?"

"What?" I rose my eyebrow.

"I think you need to relax and stop bein so uptight and shit."

August started moving closer to me, I was already at the end of the couch so I was trapped. He ran his fingers up and down my thigh while licking his lips. I'm not gonna lie and say that didn't turn me the hell on but we just met, there's no way in hell I'm sleeping with him.

"Thanks but I'm relaxed enough." I scoffed pushing his hand off of me.

Smirking he placed his hand back in its desired position on my leg this time closer to my prize.

"Naw." He simply replied.

He then pushed me back a little, leaning over and started sucking on my neck. His lips felt so good. The way his tongue swirled... Wait what am I doing? I tried pushing him off but he only lowered himself onto me more.

"A-ugust s-stop I'm not d-doing this." I whispered trying to suppress every moan.

He started to get more aggressive and began nibbling on my neck and sucking like crazy. I'm sure that left a mark. He then proceeded to stick his hand down my leggings. With all of my strength I pushed him off just enough to get up.

"I said I wasn't doing this August."

I started fixing myself up ready to leave.

"Man you knew what was finna happen when you came up hea, stop actin like a stuck up bitch and have some fun shit. I'm trynna nut and by the way you was moanin you is too." He spat.

I couldn't believe my ears. Did this muthafucka just call me a bitch.

"Excuse me? I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you got the wrong one. I ain't like these other hoes you fuck and duck in clubs. I ain't no bitch but I'll damn sure show your anorexic ass one. Gain some weight then come holla at me prick!" I replied walking out slamming the door.

To say I was furious was an understatement. How dare he say that shit to my face, a hoe is something I'm not and I'll be damned if I let a nigga treat me like one. This outing is being cut short cause I'm leaving. Spotting Yanna and Brian all cuddled up I made my way over to them.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we gotta go... Now." I said sternly.

"Why? I thought you were having fun." She replied in an annoyed tone.

"I was until his friend decided to act like a jerk and get mad because I wouldn't fuck his malnourished ass."

Brian chuckled before shaking his head.

"Well I'm not ready to leave yet Marli, come on just chill for a few more minutes."

"I'll find a ride." I shook my head and walked away.

I heard her call after me but I didn't turn around. I was pissed off and ready to go home and she'd rather hug it up with some guy she doesn't even know than to make sure her bestfriend is alright. Some friend she is. I was making my way through the crowd when a strong pair of arms grabbed my waist. I turned around and gasped when I was face to face with Titus.

Yanna

I called after Marli but she ignored me. She couldn't have waited just a few more minutes? It's not my fault she isn't having a good time. I sighed in defeat before getting up to go look for her. Brian took that as an opportunity to pull me back down this time in his lap.

"Don't trip she'll be alright."

I nodded at Brian's reassurance, shaking off the funny feeling I started to get. My eyes wandered around the balcony landing on August, who was now sitting a few feet away from us with some hoe on his lap. I rolled my eyes getting up, making my way over to them.

"What the fuck did you do to her." I snapped ignoring the stare his hoe was giving me.

I'll deal with that bitch later.

"I ain't do shit to ha. Needa tell ya la friend to stop bein a stuck up bitch all the time."

I smirked before taking the glass from his hoe and poured all if it's contents on August. I handed the glass back to his hoe and made my way over to Brian. I could hear August calling me all types of names but not one fuck was given. He deserved it and more.

"Hey Brian I'm about be out, I gotta make sure she alright."

He nodded understanding and leaned in for a hug.

"I had fun kickin it wit ya Yanna, hope this ain't the last time I see you. Matter fact let me see your phone."

I laughed a little before unlocking then handing him my phone. He pulled his out and handed it to me as well. We exchanged numbers before returning our phones. I looked at the name his number was saved under and straight faced him.

"Big Daddy Brian😘💦?" I questioned trying to suppress my laughter.

"Hell yeah. You'll see soon enough what that shit mean."

He smirked and started picking his lips.

"That's my cue to leave. See ya later 'Big Daddy'." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

He chuckled before bringing me in for another hug.

"See ya later babygirl."

I smiled and walked out. Now to find Marli.

August

I know this bitch ain't throw no drink on me. I looked over to see Brian laughing.

"Fuck is you laughin fa ion find shit funny you needa control ya hoes dawg."

Ain't shit funny. She done fucked my fit up and for what? Cause her friend wasn't trynna be down? Ha ass knew what was finna happen when we got up in there and by the way she was moanin she was fienin fa it too. But fuck ha and ha stupid ass friend.

"You need to control yo liquor bruh. You drunk as shit right now."

Maybe he was right I was drinkin before I performed and been drinkin eva since but aye I'm celebratin. My album just dropped so you know a youngin gotta do it one time fa the one time.

"Whateva man."

Brian laughed before sitting down to roll up a blunt. I sat back in my previous seat takin mine out and sparked up. Despite how mad I was my mind drifted to Marli. Ion feel like this the last time imma see ol girl and that's fine wit me.