06

Brian

I was chillin in my hotel room bored out of my mind when Tadoe started banging on my door.

"Nigga open the fuckin door and stop bangin on shit like you 5-o!"

Walking in laughing he plopped down on the edge of my bed sparking up a blunt. He passed it to me and I laid back against the headboard inhaling the perfectly rolled j.

"So what happened wit you and lil mama?" he asked smirking while taking the blunt back.

"Shit nothin yet. She cool as shit though, I might call her up to chill iono yet." I replied shrugging.

Nodding he got up and headed towards the door. Figures, this nigga just wanted to be nosy.

"Well I'm finna see what shit I can get into I'll fuck wit you later Ink."

"Ard one."

"One" he replied shutting the door.

I decided to call up Yanna and see what she was up to. She answered after the third ring.

"Hey Brian." she said cheerfully.

"Hey babygirl, what you up to?"

"Oh nothing, just running some errands for Marli."

"Word how she doin?" I asked.

She was hella pissed when she left last night.

"Oh um she's doing okay... Marli stop." She grumbled.

"You're so annoying, Brian I'm gonna call you back I'm about to head home."

"Actually I wanted to come chill with y'all I'm bored as shit man."

"Uh yeah sure I'll txt you the address."

"Ard see you later, bye baby."

"Bye." She said giggling.

I got up and made my way over to the closet pulling out some black True Religion jeans and a black and blue Pink Dolphin hoodie. I went in the bathroom taking a quick 15 minute shower and headed out getting dressed. I laced up my Gamma Blue 11's and grabbed my phone off the bed dialing August.

"Yeah?" he said out of breath.

"Nigga who you fuckin this early?" I replied laughing.

This nigga here man I tell you. It don't stop.

"Man whatchu want?" He said smacking his teeth.

"I'm finna go fuck wit Yanna, I was callin to see if you was gon come for Marli but I see you-"

"I'll be ready in 15 bye." He rushed ending the call.

I shook my head grabbing my keys walking out. I told the crew I was dipping and locked the door behind me.

This should be interesting.

Marli

"Brian's coming over."

"That's good, well while you two do god knows what I'll be resting." I replied smirking.

After waking up at 6 to head to the police station and then the doctors I was exhausted. Although I'm still scared I feel a lot better about going to the police. An hour after leaving the police station the detective called saying they arrested Titus. I was sure he was going to do time but I hope it was enough to keep him away for a while. Besides the excruciating pain I was in the doctors said I was fine, just pretty banged up. They prescribed me some medication to kill the pain. I was beyond ready to sleep. I laid my head against the window intending to rest my eyes for a minute but fell asleep instead.