29

Marli

"Baaaabe!" I squealed rushing downstairs to Yanna.

"Baby!" She screamed jumping on me causing me to stumble back.

She began kissing me all over my face as I hugged her full force. I missed my baby.

"I missed youuu." She cooed.

"I hate to interrupt this lil gay fest y'all havin but imma need y'all to loosen up that hug. Y'all squishin my baby." Brian interrupted.

"Heeey Bryyyy." I sang walking over to him giving him a hug as well.

"Wassup fag."

I stuck my tongue out at him before venturing back over to Yanna who was sprawled out on the couch. I laid in between her legs, resting my head on her chest as she wrapped her arm around me and played in my hair.

"How are my babies?"

"Your little baby is kicking my ass. This morning sickness ain't no joke."

"When's your next appointment?

"Next month on the 18th. Will you be back for it?"

"Actually I'm thinking about being back for good. Missing the first appointment really had me thinking ya know? Brian will probably be on tour soon, you definitely can't be here by yourself."

"Even better! I missed hearing yo loud mouth ass." She admitted laughing.

Everything was great with Aug but Yanna needed me now more than ever especially with Brian leaving soon as well. Titus is the least of my worries now. He's gone for good so I'm safe now.

"Bry get ya girl, she turnin my baby gay and shit. Aye Yanna that's all mines." August piped out of nowhere smacking my ass.

"Boy she was mine first."

"Y'all both can have me." I suggested smiling.

"Thot." She mumbled.

I smacked her arm playfully as everyone laughed. I got off of her pulling her up as well meeting the boys in the kitchen. I hopped up on the counter as August stood in between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist nestling his head in the crook of my neck as I snaked my arms around his neck.

"Yaya I talked to mom."

She looked at me with wide eyes as she sat on Brian's lap dipping a baby pickle into a jar of peanut butter.

"Word, how'd that go?"

"Better than I thought actually. I blew up for a second but we hashed it out. Everything's good now."

"You feel better huh?"

"Yeah, I'm not so angry anymore." I admitted.

After my outburst, which was probably much needed, it felt like a weight was lifted. Like abuela said, I can't harbor onto that type of anger. It's just gonna fuck me up in the long run and I won't allow it.

"She even asked about ol dude." August stated turning to face them still standing in he tween my legs.

"Who?"

"Rick."

"No fucking way, what'd you ask?"

"Nothing, just how he was doing. He's not allowed around and Tay can only see him on weekends."

"I'm proud of you babe." Yanna stated smiling.

"Thank you baby."

"C'mere gimme a hug." Yanna gushed making her way towards me.

I was about to hop off the counter until August held me back.

"Naw. You been lovin all up on my woman since ya got here. She taken Yaya, sorry."

"Nah nigga yo girl trynna take my woman and my baby. She off the market Marli so swerve." Brian boasted wrapping his arms around Yanna's waist.

We both looked at our men smacking our teeth still trying to get to each other but these fools would not ease up.

"Me and you will never part matee-dada." Yanna and I both sang doing the hand clap.

August and Brian both began dying of laughter releasing us both. We ran to each other embracing one another.

"I'm so done son. Gon head Celie and Nettie." August stated still doubling over in laughter.

"Well Mr. One and Two be two gentlemen and go sit in the living room so we can cook for y'all."

"Yee'n gotta tell me twice." Brian mumbled rushing out to the living room with August hot on his tail.

"Fat asses." Yaya mumbled.

"I summon that."