35

Lani

I struggled trying to get my clothes together as August continued to curse to himself. I don't blame him. Even though we were beyond high we were fully aware of what we were doing. In all honesty I was ashamed. Not seeing him for all those years just really got to me. Got to us. We were just too caught up in the moment. I tried to stop it but his desire put an end to that. God how could I be so stupid. I got dressed and looked over at August who had his head buried in the palms of his hands.

"Aug." I whispered touching his shoulder.

He jerked away and stood up cutting his eyes at me.

"Look I feel just as shitty as you do but don't take it out on me. We both fucked up." I spat grabbing my purse storming towards the door.

He grabbed my arm spinning me around to face him.

"I'm sorry iight? I'm just pissed off that I did that shit."

I sighed plopping down on the couch as he joined.

"So what now, what happens after this." I mumbled fiddling with my fingers.

"What do you mean?"

"What's going to happen... With us."

"Ya serious right na?" He scoffed glancing over at me.

"August don't try to play me. Ever since I got here it's been just you and me. I know you miss our friendship and I know somewhere along the line it would've been more. I regret the way this went down but I don't regret this happening."

"So basically ya want me to leave Marli. Is that what ya spittin right now?"

"Yes August damn. You obviously don't feel for her the way you think you do. If you did this wouldn't have happened!" I stressed pointing between us.

He's acting so oblivious to this whole situation. I feel like a complete fuck up for sleeping with another girls boyfriend but I don't regret this at all. I still love August and I know deep down he feels the same for me.

"Ya must be out ya damn mind, I'm not leavin her. This was a fuckin mistake, it shouldn't have happened. We were fuckin high."

"Bullshit! Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself!? You knew what the fuck we were doing. I tried to stop it but you kept going. You wanted this just as much as I did. Don't sit here and try to dismiss me like that."

"Whatever man, I don't have time for this shit." He mumbled getting up.

"So that's it? You're just gonna leave."

He remained silent as he gathered up his belongings. I was growing angrier by the second.

"So when are you gonna tell her August?" I spat smirking as tears rolled down my hot cheeks.

He clenched his jaw looking up at me.

"Don't even fuckin try it. Lani I will make ya life a living hell. Don't fuck wit me." He grumbled before turning around and opening the door.

The expression on his face changed from angry to shocked as he was face to face with some girl.

Yanna

I stood at the door listening to their heated discussion. After my appointment I decided to see what the hell was up with Aug and his little friend. I dropped Marli off home first telling her I had to meet with Brian, who was actually out of town. I shook my head as they continued to bicker. I knew this bitch was no good. August even more because not only was he fully aware of his actions, he wasn't gonna say shit to Mar. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and stood back folding my arms. I smirked as August appeared before me looking like he had seen a ghost.

"Fuck man!" He yelled hitting the door frame.

"You got that right. Inside now."

I pushed my way past him eyeing the chick as her eyes quickly darted to the floor.

"How long has this shit been going on?"

"It just happened." He mumbled shamefully leaning against the wall.

"Yanna please don't say shit. I ain't trynna lose her, I just got caught up."

"Oh I'm not sayin shit."

"Thank-"

"You are." I replied glaring at him.

He must be out of his damn mind if he thinks Marli won't know.

"Yanna please."

"You were man enough to do it so you're gonna be man enough to face the consequences. Either you tell her or I will. You got 30 minutes to get to the house."

I walked out of the room preparing myself for the shit that was about to go down. Mar just can't seem to get a break.

-------------------------------------

I'd like to thank everyone who reads even the silent readers! Didn't think I'd be too good at this but the feedback I'm getting motivates me to keep going. Everyone please do me a huge favor and read my girl intellectual212 story Ready For Love! It's amazing and completely different from any other story I've read. She's really good you guys. I'll put the link for those who need it but check it out! It's amazing

http://www.wattpad.com/story/17402563-ready-for-love