43

Marli

"I don't want you to go." I whined tightly wrapping my arms around his torso, putting my face into his chest.

"I know baby but I got to."

Today was the day August left for God knows how long and my insecurities were on full throttle right now. Part of me doesn't want him to leave because that's my baby, I don't wanna be without him. The other part of me is scared that he'll fold under pressure when these girls throw themselves at him. I know he said he'd never do something like that and honestly part of me believes him, but I'll always have that doubt in the back of my mind no matter what promises he makes.

"What ya thinkin bout?" He mumbled pecking my lips.

I hadn't even noticed that I was so deep into my thoughts.

"Nothing, I'm just gonna miss you." I whispered looking down.

He gently cupped my chin, making me look directly into his eyes. The expression plastered on his face showed me he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you Mar, I guarantee you that. I'm not boutta lose you again iight?"

I nodded, letting out a weak smile as I pressed my lips onto his. He pulled me close to him as my heart spilled through the kiss we shared. I couldn't even contain the tears that slipped through my eyes. He pulled away and pecked my lips once more before gently wiping my face.

"Stop cryin baby, ya too pretty to cry." He said smiling.

A small laugh escaped my lips as I sucked up my sappy emotions. His flight had been announced over the intercom and I sighed heavily.

"I'll be back sooner than you know it. Gimme kiss."

I kissed him for the millionth time and tightly wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing my head repeatedly.

"I love you."

"I love you more babe." I croaked in his chest.

"Alright, I gotta go baby."

I sighed letting him go as he and Big T gathered his their bags.

"Bye Big T." I stated giving him a hug as well.

"Bye pretty lady, see you soon."

I nodded giving him a sincere smile and turned my attention back to August.

"I'll call you when I land. I'll see you soon alright?"

I nodded as he pecked my lips. I sighed as I watched him disappear into the tunnel.

The walk back to the car seemed like an eternity. Before I could even put the key in the ignition I broke down, not entirely because he left but because I'm scared. This trip would either make or break us, it determines how down August really is for me and I'm scared of the outcome. However, throughout our little separation I know I need to remain positive and hope for the best which is exactly what I'll do. Getting myself self together I started the car and headed back home.

An hour later

"Yaya!" I called stepping in the house.

"In my room!"

I locked the doors and headed upstairs with a bag of McDonalds.

I peeped inside seeing her sprawled out on the bed rubbing her plump belly.

"I brought you some food."

"Awww thank you baby, I'm fucking starving." She huffed sitting up.

I chuckled sitting next to her and handing her the bag.

"So how you feeling, I know yo ass sad. I can look at your face and tell you've been crying."

I kicked my shoes off, laying down under the covers.

"I was. My emotions are just all over the place. I'm sad that he's gone but most of all I'm worried that something will happen."

"Babe it's okay to feel that way but don't let those thoughts eat at you. You wanna make this work right?"

"Yeah... But it's just so hard." I groaned placing a pillow over my face.

I heard her heavily sigh before snatching it off of my face.

"You're being a baby Mar, stop it."

"I'm your baby though." I mumbled slightly smirking at her.

She shook her head throwing a fry at me.

"I'm serious Mar, you just gotta suck it up and hold it down, same goes for him. A relationship is a two way street, not one."

"Alright Oprah I get it." I joked

"Seriously Marli."

"I know, I know. I'll get it together I promise."

--------

Short and crappy chapter I know but I'm posting again after Aug performs, that is if they ever stop fuckin playin and put him on TV like the fuck don't nobody gaf about Floyd sweaty ass and y'all ugly ass magazine covers. Put Aug on!!!

Oh & ugh he RT me the other day y'all!!!! I cried I was so hype!!! Okay sorry bye