18

Marli

The second we pulled up to the house I rushed into the house not even waiting for August. I looked around and everything seemed fine and in place. I rushed up the stairs and into Yanna's room seeing she was nowhere in sight.

"Yaya!" I called out.

"I'm in here!" She croaked.

I rushed into the bathroom seeing her slumped over the toilet relieving her stomach of all it's contents. I held her hair back and rubbed her back.

"What's goin on?" August questioned coming in.

He backed up once he inhaled the smell of vomit and gave me a questioning look. I shrugged and mouthed to him to go downstairs and call Brian. I sat on the edge of the tub as she cleaned herself up. She pulled something out of her pocket and gazed over it as she shook her head.

"Yanna I know that's not what I think it is."

She looked at me with regretful eyes before handing the item over to me. Two lines.

"Oh my god Yaya! This is great news! Why are you crying?!"

My bestfriend is pregnant. She's always wanted kids, what the hell is the problem?

"Mar I'm still in college! Brian is a fucking celebrity he doesn't have time for a child and I'm sure he doesn't want one right now. He's at the peak of his career and a baby is just gonna get in the way. I can't have this baby Marli, I can't."

"You sound real fucking stupid right now Keyanna. You were woman enough to lay down with Brian so you need to be woman enough to take care of this baby, him too. You're the one always telling me that I need to stop running away from my problems, take your own advice."

"I'm just scared that he won't want it. I can't take care of a baby by myself."

"And you won't. If he doesn't want to own up to his responsibilities then fuck him. I'm here, you got me no matter what. The baby will just have two mommies." I stated grinning.

"That would imply that we're together." She stated as a faint smile appeared.

"We are baby."

"Shut up fag." She said laughing.

"Whatever but seriously, I got you Ya. I'm not gonna let you go through this alone. You've been here for me and now I'm gonna be here for you. Ahh, I can't believe we're having a baby!" I squealed wrapping my arms around her neck.

"We? Trick I'm the one carrying this baby, not you."

"But I put it in ya." I said smirking.

"Get the fuck. Where's August go mess with him."

"Nope I'm with my babymama right now." I replied as we walked into her room and plopped down on her bed.

"Baby!" I heard Brian call up the stairs.

Yanna instantly shot up, fear written all over her face.

"Marli what the fuck!"

"I didn't call Aug did."

"I'm not ready to tell him! Why would you do that!?" She yelled in a whisper.

She began pacing back and forth mumbling to herself. I shook my head and walked over to her stopping her in her tracks.

"Calm your ass down. He needs to know, you're being selfish right now Yanna. Everything is gonna be alright I promise."

She nodded and hugged me as she silently cried.

"Baby what's wrong?" Brian boasted walking into the room.

I let her go and walked over to the door. She glanced over at me nervously. I gave her a reassuring smile as I closed the door and headed downstairs to see Aug standing in the kitchen rummaging through the fridge.

"Fat ass." I mumbled hopping on the counter.

He closed the fridge before turning around and slapped my thigh.

"Ouch, chill that's nothing but bone slapping against my skin."

"That ain't the only bone that could slap against ya skin." He said smirking.

"You are so disgusting." I replied furrowing my eyebrows.

"What happened?" He questioned pulling me off the counter.

"You'll find out soon enough." I said cheesing as I walked out of the kitchen.

Aug lightly grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him.

"You betta tell me."

"Or what?" I challenge.

"You really wanna find out?" He replied smirking.

"Mar, Aug!! Get y'all asses in here!" Yanna called.

I smiled at a Aug's confused expression. I grabbed his hand and headed upstairs to her room. I cut my eyes at Brian who chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Yanna. Aug pulled me into his lap as he took a seat on the bed.

"Well everyone else knows so I guess this is just directed to you Aug... Uhh we're pregnant. Well I'm pregnant." She boasted smiling from ear to ear.

Brian grinned as well tightening his arms around his waist kissing Yanna's cheek.

"Ah shit, congrats my nigga." Aug said getting up to dap Brian.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have a baby." I gushed.

"Ya ain't havin shit baby hush." August spat.

"Yeah what he said, this all mine." Brian agreed.

"Whatever! We gotta get baby clothes, food, toys, oh my gosh what are we gonna have! I hope a girl, a little Yaya ahh! We gotta go to the doctors office to see-"

"Baby shut up! Let go, we'll leave y'all two alone." August interupted chuckling.

"Thank you." Brian and Yanna replied laughing.

"But-"

"Bye y'all!" August said pulling me out of the room.

"You asshole."

"Ya talk too damn much."

"I can't be excited gosh. Take your ass in the bathroom and shower so we can go." I replied plopping down on my bed.

Suddenly August pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed and turned me over.

"What are you doing!"

"Apologize fa bein a ass."

"No g- Ouch! August fuck!" I screamed as he forcefully smacked my ass.

"Na say sorry." He replied laughing.

"Sorry!"

He got off of me and pulled me up snaking his arms around me.

"Move get off." I mumbled

That shit really hurt.

"Aw baby I'm sorry, want me to rub it?" He asked licking his lips.

I straight faced him as he pecked my lips.

"Hurry up and shower so we can go big head."

He pecked my lips once more before disappearing into the bathroom. I laid on my bed still thinking about the baby. This is gonna be an interesting 9 months.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

How is everyone liking this story so far? Is it boring? Likes/dislikes? Should I leave comments at the end of each chapter? I'm new to this so feedback will help a lot.