41

Marli

"I dare you."

"Get out my face with that shit."

"Don't be such a bitch August!"

"Ain't nobody bein a bitch so shut up." He snapped.

"Prove it bitch boy, do it." I challenged smirking.

"Ooh you get on my fuckin nerves I swear!"

I fished the biggest pickle out of the jar and placed it on a napkin. I then spread a big ass glob of peanut butter on it as Yanna died of laughter.

"That's too fuckin much! Baby take off some of that damn peanut butter. You hate me or some shit, ya trynna kill a nigga?"

"Stop being a little baby and do it. If Yaya can do it then you can, be a man!"

"She got a bun in the oven, I don't."

"Aug ain't got shit in that oven, not even an ounce of muscle." Yaya replied snickering.

I couldn't hold back any longer as doubled over in laughter. The look on his face when she said that was priceless.

"Shut up before I snatch them titty rings out ya."

"Shut up and take this damn pickle boy." I replied still laughing.

He shook his head before snatching it out of my hand gazing at it. I pulled out my phone going straight to Instagram and pressed record. He looked up at the camera with the sourest expression ever.

"This shit ain't right." He grunted.

"Eat it, eat it, eat it!" Yaya and I chanted banging out fists on the counter.

Without wasting anymore precious seconds he took a huge bite of the disgusting concoction. He scrunched up his face in pure disgust as he continued to chew. I couldn't focus the camera due to my boisterous laughter.

"This shit funny?" He growled with a full mouth.

He swallowed the rest of the pickle as he came over and snatched the phone away from me and gave it to Yanna.

"Ya recordin?" He asked looking over his shoulder.

She nodded her head still laughing as Aug turned to face me with a devilish smirk on his face.

"What the-"

My sentence was interrupted by him crashing his lips onto mine. Normally I would've enjoyed it but seeing as how this nigga just ate a peanut butter covered pickle I found no joy at all. I slapped his chest as he pulled away smirking.

"Fucking disgusting." I groaned wiping my mouth.

"Awww I'm sorry baby, come here so daddy can make you feel better."

"Keep your ass over there." I instructed hopping up on the counter.

Ignoring my request he waltzed his way over standing in between my legs wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wazzaaaaaam niggas!" Brian boasted coming into the kitchen, trying to impersonate August.

"Baaabe." Yanna squealed running into his arms.

They're so adorable I swear. I can't want until my baby drops.

"Don't hug so hard, you're gonna hurt my child." I whined.

August smacked his teeth and turned around to face them as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Hey babygirl, wassup Aug. I see y'all worked shit out."

"Yup." I replied smiling a toothy smile.

I leaned up a little to see Aug doing the same as he nodded his head.

"Good cause I was tired of this nigga callin me damn near every night cryin talkin bout I miss her and I need her so bad and woo woo."

"Bitch I was not doin all that."

"Awww." I cooed pinching his cheeks.

He playfully smacked my hands away returning them around his body.

I'm glad Aug and I are back in this good place. The pain is still fresh but I'm glad we could go back to normal, it was as if nothing ever happened. He knows he's got a lot of making up to do but I'm not going to beat him up about what he did in the process because he knows what he did was dead wrong. I'm not one to throw shit in someone's face, that would do neither of us any good.

"So what's the plans for the day, we gotta stay linked up cause we leave soon."

Early this morning Aug found out he had to go back on tour for a few weeks and surprisingly I was somewhat okay with that. Not completely okay due to my trust issues, but okay enough because I know he's got to provide for himself and his family.

"Well we gotta unpack these boxes first then I guess we can head to the beach, I need a tan." Yanna suggested.

"Pasty ass." I pointed out.

She cut her eyes at me and flipped me off.

"Damn girl we ain't even have that one and you already trynna make another baby."

We both looked at each other with the Stevie J expression as Aug and Bry tried to contain their laughter.

She was elated when I told her I decided to stay. I was kind of angered as to why she agreed in the first place, if she didn't want to go I would've stayed for her. She said she didn't want to stop me from pursuing my dreams and if that's the sacrifice she had to make then she was willing to do so. I appreciated her for that and I knew if I had nobody else I would forever have her. I'm so grateful for that girl.

"Can y'all stop bein fuckin creeps and go unpack. Y'all asses take so damn long to do a simple ass task." Brian groaned.

"Who the fuck you tellin!" August exclaimed as they both engaged in an unnecessary handshake.

I smacked my teeth and pulled out my phone texting my sister. She had been bugging me about coming around and I know her ass wanted to see August so I decided to invite her. Before I could send the text he snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Go unpack, you can text later."

"Babe gimme my phone I'm texting Taylor."

"I'll send it, the quicker yo ass get upstairs the quicker we can leave." He instructed as everyone began to walk out of the kitchen.

I ran in front of everyone blocking the entrance.

"Ain't nobody leavin out this bitch till I get my phone back!!"

Brian and Yanna bursted out in laughter as August tried to hold his in, cutting his eyes at me.

"Ha ha ha, ya think ya funny. Move."

I rolled my eyes and headed out of the kitchen until Aug firmly smacked my ass causing me to spin around.

"Roll them eyes again and that ass is mine."

I furrowed my eyebrows and started up the stairs as Yanna snickered behind me.

"Daddy Aug got that ass in check."

"Shut up before I drop kick you." I mumbled.

"Baby she threatening our child!"

"Marli!" I heard Brian scream from downstairs.

"I did nothing!"

"Go on now Anna Mae, unpack them boxes girl."

I squinted my eyes at Yanna as she disappeared into her room.

These niggas will be the death of me.