19

August

"Baby no. I'm not into singing like that plus I was just fooling around. Stop trying to persuade me and drive."

"Just one time, please." I begged.

We were on our way to meet up with Brian and Yanna at the bowling alley when I caught her effortlessly singing again to one of my songs. My baby can blow, I never really paid attention to her voice until now. I know she wanna be a nurse and all but babygirl needa hit the studio one time fa the one time.

"Let's make a bet."

"Shoot." She replied turning the radio down.

"If I beat ya, ya gotta cook me dinner fa a whole week and do a session at the studio."

"And if I win you have to call Trey and do another song with him."

I cut my eyes at her as she doubled over in laughter.

"Don't play wit me."

"Calm down slim, I sowwy. But if I win you have to be my slave-"

"Sex slave." I cut in smirking.

She hates when I make sexual jokes but I can't help it. She make a nigga sexual.

"I'm gonna hurt you. Anyways, if I win you gotta dead that sexual shit for a whole week, that includes inappropriate touching. And the next interview you have, you gotta where a shirt that says Marli Whipped on it."

"Na you know you can't go a whole week without me touchin ya."

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

"Alright bet." I replied as I pulled into the parking lot.

It was hella people out today, maybe I should've gotten security.

"Babe it's a lot of people, you sure you wanna go in there?"

"Lemme call Brian."

I dialed up Bry waitin on an answer. After the third ring he finally picked up.

"Wassup bruh."

"Aye, y'all in there? It's kinda crowded and shit y'all sure y'all wanna go here? We can just go at my crib or yours and bowl. I don't know why Marli wanted to bring her ass out here wit all these people, probably to show a nigga off."

"Boy bye you ain't special."

Ignoring her I continued to talk to Brian.

"Yea lets just head over to yo crib, I'll be there in 30."

"Iight one."

I backed out and headed to my place. After about 45 minutes we finally arrived.

"Nice house babe." Marli said in awe.

"It'd be even nicer if you lived here too."

She smiled and shook her head returning her gaze. I was serious. We already spend practically every damn day together so why not move in? I'm sure she's gonna think it's too soon but who knows this could be good for us. I'll ask her after I whoop her ass in bowling.

"Don't open that door." I warned.

She gave me a funny look before sinking back in her seat. I got out and went around to her side opening the door.

"Oh you're such a gentlemen."

"Ya ain't gotta tell me, I know."

Bry and Yanna pulled up a few moments later as I was unlocking the door.