Chapter 5: Guardian angel

Chaerin's POV

"Chaerin-ah! PLease! Do exc...ahh...ahh...AACCHHOOO!!" I heard Hyerin sneeze again.

"Don't worry Hyerin. I will just be the one to excuse you. Just do not think about that anymore and I will handle it. You will have to rest," I told her.

"Th-Thank you," she thanked me.

"Your welcome," I said as I ended the call. I sighed as I hopped out of my car and headed inside the school.

Poor Hyerin-ah...I hope she will get well soon. It is really hard to have flu.

As I entered, I heard some murmurs and I also hear my name. I saw the students around us me are giving me dirty looks and glares while murmuring as I pass by.

"I heard that she is tutoring Suga, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung oppa!"

"I know right?! She doesn't even suit them!"

"She looks so ugly to be with them!"

"I wish I was in her place. It would be much better if it was me."

"Aish! I hate her so much!"

News spread that fast when it is about those boys, really.

I just ignored them and headed towards the garden. I just want to freshen up my thoughts for a bit right now.

As I arrived, I went to the bench where I sat at before. I placed my bag beside me then sighed.

People nowadays are so judgemental. Why don't they just get to know the person even more before insulting them just because of their physical appearance.

Then I took my glasses of then stared at it.

They really do not recognize me? My disguise then is really that powerful to hide my real identity.

I sighed as I put it back on.

"Hey you!" I heard a familiar girly voice making me fear to turn to see who it is. But I still turned and then I saw the person I want to see lastly before I would even leave this school.

I quickly stood up and grabbed my bag and walked away but she just grabbed my arm and yanked me to her.

"Please let go.." I begged.

"Don't be so scared yet. I just want to have a word with you," she told me.

And that means that you want to slap me as well, right? Oh please...I am so tired and sick of that...

I gulped. Trying to reduce the fright I am feeling.

I have experienced enough from this girl.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Tell Miss Kang to let me be the one to tutor those four...then we're done," she told me as she was still clutching onto my arm.

But...my grades.

"I-I can't. I need them for my grades," I shook my head as I looked down avoiding her sharp and piercing eyes.

"You asked for this!" she pushed me away making me fall onto the ground and my glasses flew off my face again. I saw her going to charge me but then someone went in front of me blocking her.

"Jin oppa! That nerd---"

"Shut up Chorong!"

It's Jin?

"Now scram!" he shouted then I saw Chorong ran away. He turned back to me and I just let my hair cover some part of my face. He bent over wand picked my glasses before wiping it clean with his tie and handing it over to me. It thanked him and wore my glasses. He quickly stood up then helped me stand up as well then I fixed and brushed off the dirt from my skirt after.