Chapter 19: Fake Apology

Chaerin's POV

It has been a week since fall slash autumn season has started. The weather is already getting colder and the exams are getting nearer and nearer. It is actually held in a few weeks.

So I went to the garden to study. We had to vacant subjects and I think that it is the best time to review the past lessons we've had.

After the exams will be the preparation for our Winter Party. It is actually one of the most waited events for me. I am really excited for it.

Aside from the party, I am excited of Winter itself, of course.

But the thing that I am most excited about is that mom and dad would be coming home tonight. Chaesoo and I really really missed them and I bet Chaesoo is even more excited than I am right now.

I sat on the bench and grabbed my History book from my bag. Like I have said before, I don't like History. But still, I need to study it just like my other subjects.

Flipping a few pages, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I was startled by it a bit but I still turned to look who it was. What startled me even more was it was Mijin.

I quickly shut my book and place it in my bag. I stood up from the bench and walked away but she caught arm and turned me around to face her.

"Chaerin--"

"What is it Mijin? My cheeks still hurts from your slap so you can slap me next time," I told her. I turned around to walk away but her words stopped me from going further.

"Chaerin I am sorry!"

I felt like my whole world stopped when I heard those words come out from her mouth.

I slowly turned to her and saw the tears in her eyes. "I am sorry, Chaerin..."

"I'm so sorry for fighting you always. For blaming you for my break-up. For planning to get my revenge on you. I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship. Please...please forgive me," she said. She had her hands pressed together and what surprised me the most is when she kneeled. I went towards her and pulled her up, wiping away her tears. "Your apologies are accepted," I replied. "So please stop crying. You don't have to kneel."

She looked at me. "Can I be your friend again?" She asked. I nodded my head and replied, "Of course." and then I hugged her.

"Thank you, Chaerin," she said. "I missed this."

Mijin's POV

I must do something to get rid of her! She is trying to steal Jimin away from me as well! It just makes me want to slap her even more!

I stomped even more to ease out my frustration.

Think of something Mijin! Mijin! Think!

Then an idea popped up causing me to smirk.

----------

I followed her towards the garden and tapped on her shoulder. She turned to look at me and she looked startled. She immediately placed her book in her bag and walked away. That was my cue to start acting.

I started to cry and apologized to her. I even had to kneel! Ugh! How I hate this!

But all the act was worth it since she agreed to be my friend again. Now I can rebuild her trust to me easily.

This is why sometimes, it is not good to be so nice. It's better to have a black heart like mine.

She pulled away from me and I smiled at her for the last time.

I'll just have to be patient and I will finally get what I want. Just wait, Chaerin. You'll see.

----------

Hello everyone! Author is back with another chapter! I know it is really short but I still hope you guys liked it.

I also have to tell you guys that my family and I would be out for a week and a half or 2 weeks maybe so I don't know when I would get to update again since my mom would be the one to hold our gadgets.

I know, it would be a very long wait so I am very sorry guys.

Anyways, got to go now. Please vote or comment but it's totally fine with me if you guys won't.

Love ya ol~~~

Sorry again...