Moved on part 2

Chaerin's POV

Now where should I go? Should I go look around the resort for a while?

I slowly walked through the hallways in my night gown. I was actually supposed to wear pajamas but Hyerin told me that I would look better if I wear this so I wore it.

But why do I need to look better?

Aish. That does not matter anymore because I'm already wearing it.

I took small steps as I scanned my eyes around the hallway. The building is small. It has just enough rooms for all of us. The whole resort is small which is why we booked it so we can have it all to ourselves.

No we're not selfish.

What could I do to make myself feel sleepy?.... Ah! A warm glass of milk will do the trick!

But is the resort kitchen still open at this time?

I guess not.

I will just go outside and take in some fresh air and feel the cold breeze.

I exited the building and indeed, it was cold and really windy. I love it.

I walked by the pool, staring the the moon and the star's reflection as they shine ever so brightly.

Plop!

"Huh?"

My brows were drawn together when a sudden object hit the water. The image of the night sky rippled. I tilted my head up and saw Taehyung with a bunch of pebbles in his hand.

"Taehyung? Why are you throwing pebbles into the pool?" I asked him.

"Oh...uh... " then he suddenly dropped all the pebbles on the ground. "I was doing that because we will be having a pebble hunting completion tomorrow afternoon."

"Pebble hunting competition?" I repeated.

"Yeah... Why are you still awake at this time of the evening?" he asks. He walked around the pool until he reached my place.

"I can't sleep," I answered. "Where is Jimin?"

He frowned and then pouted cutely. "I am the one in front of you yet you are looking for him?"

"I-It's not like that. You two are just always together so I got used to seeing you two always with each other."

"Well he is already sleeping."

"Well everyone else is."

"Are you sure? But what if they are doing something else?" he smirked and wiggled his brows.

I frowned. "What something else?"

"Nah... I am just messing with you," he said and ruffled my hair.

I suddenly yawned, feeling a little drowsy. "Well... I got to go inside now... I am feeling sleepy already..."

"Already?" he frowned but then he smirked. "Alright. But let us play a game first..."

"Taehyung.."

"...I promise... It'll be fun!"

I sighed, "Fine."

"...So I will dive into the pool and get all five pebbles I threw in there. You count up to twenty and if I did not finish when you stopped, you head inside."

I smirked. "But if you finished?"

"Then you will stay here for another game."

"Let's get it on then," I told him.