Epilouge

CHARACTERS FOR THIS PART

THE KIM FAMILY

Kim Taehyung - Lee Chaerin
Children (arranged according to age):
Kim Taejoon
Kim Taerin
Kim Taemin

THE KIM FAMILY

Kim Seokjin - Lee Chaesoo
Children:
Kim Chaejin
Kim Jihyuk
Kim Jihyun

THE PARK FAMILY

Park Jimin - Do Younha
Children:
Park Minji
Park Minhyuk

THE MIN FAMILY

Min Yoongi - Park Hyerin
Children:
Min Hyungbin
Min Naeun

THE JEON FAMILY

Jeon Jungkook - Park Jieun
Child:
Jeon Jungmin

THE KIM FAMILY

Kim Namjoon - Park Jiwon
Children:
Kim Eunmi
Kim Hyomin

THE JUNG FAMILY

Jung Hoseok - Woo Hyojin
Children:
Jung Hyojoon
Jung Jinseok

Third Person's POV

"Jeju, get ready! Prepare for the arrival of almighty Taejoon!" Taejoon, the eldest of Taehyung and Chaerin's childre, shouted making his a year-old younger sister, Taerin, hiss in annoyance.

"Would you please shut it? I am trying to ready here." Taerin sent a glare towards her brother who seemed unwavered.

"Reading in a moving vehicle is wrong, you know," Taejoon told her and the latter just rolled her eyes.

"What do you know about what's right and wrong?" she retorted and the older grimaced.

"Just go mind your own business!"

"How would I be able to do it if you're shouting nonsene??" Taerin asked in annoyance.

Taejoon crossed his arms. "I ain't shouting nonsene!" he protested.

Taerin scoffed as she flipped another page of her book. "Yes you are, saying that you're almighty when you let our youngest brother kill a small cockroach?"

Taejoon pouted. "But it's dirty..." he scrunched his nose.

"Psh. Gay," Taerin laughed.

"What did you say?!"

"Gay!" Taerin boldly repeated. "Just let me ready, okay?"

"Go find another place to read!" Taejoon says.

"How would I be able to do that if we are inside a car, stupid?" is Taerin's response.

"Correction, van," Taemin, the youngest, butted in.

"Whatever," Taejoon told Taemin before turning again to his sister. "Just go wear your headphones or something like that.".