Chapter 35: Still Unsafe

Chaerin's POV

"Taehyung... I think Mr. Freeze is still missing something," I pointed out. "His nose! Where did you put the carrot?" I asked, turning to my right but Taehyung wasn't there.

I turned around then I saw him eating the carrot.

"Taehyung! You musn't eat that!" I told him, snatching the carrot from him.

"I did wash it before we went outside to build Mr. Freeze. It won't give my tummy any bacteria," he responded and I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't talking about your health," I stated. "But we cannot give Mr. Freeze a bitten nose!" I pointed out the few missing chunks on the carrots and Taehyung visible bite marks.

"But I got hungry," he pouted in a really cute way. "I bet Mr. Freeze would look dazzling even with a bitten nose."

"Yeah... Maybe he'd look just like you with big pores," I retorted but he didn't seem to be bothered by my response.

He smirked and replied, "Mr. Freeze would be one lucky snowman then."

I softly laughed and walked my way towards the snowman. "I guess we have no choice," I said and placed the carrot on the middle of the snowman's head.

"Chaerin, do you notice that Mr. Freeze is taller than you?"

"Well you were the one who suggested to build a big one."

"Yeah. I am glad you succeeded on putting the hat and carrot on him."

"Hey!" I pouted and strutted my way towards him. "I am not that short! I am actually pretty tall for a girl!"

He smirked and crouched to level up with me. "Oh really? You can't even give me a kiss."

I scrunched my nose and pushed his face away from mine. "Don't use that as a way to kiss me, oppa. It won't work," I told him and he just laughed.

I turned back to Mr. Freeze to admit him again but then I felt something cold land on my shoulder.

I reached out to touch it before proceeding to look at Taehyung who was shaping another ball of snow in his hand.

And before it sank into me, another snowball was sent flying towards my shoulder.

Oh... He wants a fight, eh? Let's see about that!

I quickly dug and shaped myself a snowball as well before throwing. And guess what?

I hit the wall behind him!

"You missed!" he laughed.

But as he was busy laughing, I sent another snowball to him and it directly hit him on the face.

"Hahaha!" I laughed.

"CHAERIIIIIIN!"

And our snowball fight started.

---------

After the snowball fight, we built some snow angels. Then we got inside for some hot chocolate that Jin and Chaesoo prepared.

"Any plans for your debut, Chaerin?" Jin asked.

I shrugged, taking a sip of hot chocolate. "It's still early to start planning."

"It actually isn't. Christmas is in a week and a half and your birthday is three days from Christmas," Chaesoo replied. "You should start planning something... What do you want for your party?"

"...I don't think I really have something in mind. I don't need a grand one. As long as all my loved ones are with me, that's enough," I answered. "Maybe I will leave the planning to mom and dad this time."