Author's note

Finally! This book has already come to an end. Though I want to make a sequel for it, I cannot think of any idea for it's sequel.:(

I want to thank all of the readers out there, silent or not, for supporting this book! I want to thank you all for all of the comments and votes
At first, I really did not think of publishing a story in Wattpad since I thought that no one would even want to read my stories. But just like they said, you never know if you won't try. So I did! And here I am now, as happy as ever, not regretting anything about publishing this book on this app!

You guys motivated me a lot.

Just like I have said earlier, there won't be any sequel but I do want to publish a new book.

The title of the books is "Mr. Popular"

The main characters are Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Jeon Jihyun

The main characters are Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Jeon Jihyun. I kind of changed the girl's name.

And also, I might update a special chapter for some of the members.

And, if you guys want to write and publish a sequel for this book, feel free to tell me. I would live the idea of that. Maybe yoh can make a sequel that is all about their children or somethig like that. It is all up to you guys.

Plus, I have a few ideas to share that I think I would not have a time to write so I would rather have someone to write it for me. Just make sure to give credit to me and it does not matter if how many of you would claim one idea or how many ideas you would claim.

You can tell me by messaging me or just by commenting down.

So here are some of my trashy ideas that you might choose to wite:

Note: Feel free to change the title if you want.

1. Switched

In which a boy and girl who are enemies at school switched bodies for a month.

It's up to you guys who do you want the girl and boy to be and what could happen to them.

Maybe the boy has secrets that the girl finds out and uses it to blackmail him while they were still in each other's bodies. And then they became close. Also let their friends notice the change in their attitudes.

If you guys want you can change some of the plot.

2. Feminine boy, Boyish girl

In which a feminine boy meets a boyish girl.

Let's say that the two are trying to fix themselves up. You know, the boy trying to be manly while the girl trying to be girly (if you get what I mean) because they like this someone who does not like them back since they act pretty much like their opposite selves. They could help each other out and fall for each other instead. Yeah, something like that.

I would love it if the boy would be Jin but if you want to change it it is totally fine. The girl...well, I don't know.

3. Revenge

In which the girl tries to get her revenge on her ex but she ends up falling for him all over again.

Then you guys handle the rest of the plot...yeah.

4. Ms. Hard to get

In which she was tired of being easy to get since this gets her caught up in a lot of break-ups and heartbreaks. She wants to be known as Ms. Hard to get now.

Mmmmm....yeah. My ideas are trashy.

But feel free to claim any of author's ideas if you want. Just remember to give credits to me ^-^.

I want to thank you all again. Thank you so so so much! I thank you all so much from the very very very deep down bottom of my heart! :'D

Please support my next book and join me on my next book which is the Mr. Popular.

Oh! And before this ends, I want to tell you guys to feel free to ask me any questions about the book just to clear things out for you. You can message me on Wattpad and I would reply. I cannot promise to reply as soon but I would try.

Thank you all again.

This is where the journey of this book will end.

Where the journey of Korea's Princess Lee Chaerin will end.

Love lots.

Rica.