Q&A

Hello again everyone!

So, as said in the last chapter, I have decided and thought of a fun way to end this book. Want to know what it is?

A question and answer portion with the characters themselves!! And with the author as well! *cue confetti*

So, if you have questions to ask or you want to say something to the characters, drop them down in the comments!

Right here!

I will be checking all the questions after a week. Then all the questions would be answered together with the messages of the characters in the story.

I just thought that it would be really fun to do this. You can also drop your questions and messages on my wall or message me directly it is up to you.

When I receive the first question, that is when the first week would start.

Keep it coming guys! It would only be for a week!

But before to end this chapter, *turns around* you guys want to say something?

Chaerin: I am afraid the rest are asleep, Unnah-ssi.

*pouts* Oh... Is that so? I guess the readers have to wait for a week then?

Chaerin: I want to give them a message!

Go ahead princess!

Chaerin: Unnah!!

Hehehe...

Chaerin: Anyways... Hello everyone! I have been longing to talk to you all. Why? I want to express my huge thank you for supporting this book until the end! And for that we have prepared a little gift for you all and we hope you would like it. I am afraid I can talk no more because they might wake up, and the guys are a bit grumpy when they do except for Hobi oppa of course. Yoongi oppa really scares me though. But thank you all again! We love you!

Thank you for that message Chaerin.

Chaerin: No problem! I will go sleep now.

Goodnight!

You guys want more of that? Give as much as questions you want and they would answer it all. And by all I mean, all.

And it does not necessarily need to be a question. It can be a message but they would have their reply.

(There are three ways to ask the questions or give your messages. First is by dropping them at the right here message. Why there? So it would be organized instead of dropping them in all parts of this chapter. Second is to post on my wall. Third is to message me. You can leave as much as questions or messages you want guys!)

I love you guys!

-Unnah