Chapter 8: I am your nurse

Chaerin's POV

I slowly woke up as I felt someone shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and then I saw that I was already in my room. My room in the villa.

What happened?? This is the second time this happened to me.

"Finally. You're awake," I heard the person who woke me up spoke. I looked at who it was and it was Jin. "I cooked you some hot porridge...well, maybe it is not so hot anymore. It kind of waited for a bit," he stated and chuckled.

I felt my heart beat abnormally increasing its speed again that make it slightly hard for me to breathe again. And knowing that he cooked for me made me feel so happy all over. But my cheeks blushed in embarrassment for knowing that I made him wait.

"S-Sorry for making you wait," I apologized. "You really didn't have to but...thank you," I added and smiled.

He smiled and chuckled softly. He reached his hand out and ruffled my hair causing me to blush even more. "It's nothing," he said and pulled his hand back again to him. He scooped up some of the breakfast he made with the spoon his hand and then carefully brought it in front of my face.

My brows furrowed.

"Open up," he cutely said. I can whole face burn up. "I-I... I can manage to f-feed myself," I shyly stuttered.

"I am your personal nurse for tonight so you have to follow my instructions," he sternly told me.

"B-But---" even before I could finish my sentence he shoved the spoonful of porridge into my mouth making me shut up. I had no choice but to just let him feed me even though I don't like the idea of that.

I don't like the idea if that because of lots of reasons. First of all, I do not like being treated as a baby. And I also don't want to let someone do the things that I can do. And another thing is, he is being so cute all the time he opens his mouth just to make me open mine too. And the other thing is that...every time he gets closer, I feel like my heartbeat would get faster than ever and I cannot breathe evenly.

I pouted.

"Only a few more left Chaerin-ah~" he softly cooed causing me to blushing harder.

After a few more spoonfuls, I finished my porridge making me breathe easily in relief.

"T-Thank you Jin," I thanked him.

"Why won't you call me oppa?" He asked making me flush red. "You know, for respect?" He added and that hit me.

So I am not being respectful after all? Well, I just really hate calling guys oppas.

"Do you mind if...I call you hyung instead??" I asked.

I know that I sounded stupid but...I just prefer calling him and the others hyungs.

"What?? Don't tell me your a lesbian?" He raised his brow at me.

I waved my hands in the air frantically. "No! I am not," I protested and shook my head.

"Well then, just call me oppa. There's nothing wrong with that right?"

"Fine...oppa." I sighed.