Chapter 15: Jimin's Special Chapter

Third Person's POV

"Her name is Kim Mi Jin," Jimin started off.

Jimin was a total nerd in middle school. No one really cares about nerds like him that time and he didn't care about anything else but to study and study. He always believed that school is a place for studying not for fun, dating, etc. That is why he is a bit frustrated with his flirty classmates and those who would always be noisy.

He would always hear the words 'love', 'boyfriend/girlfriend', etc. He really hates hearing those words but he cannot do anything since he is stuck in a class that has those words as their number one topic. He really cringes every time he hears those words.

He does not want to fall in love or have a girlfriend either. He thinks that it is too dangerous so he just decided to stick with his studies and make his parents proud.

One day, a girl transferred to their school. She was not popular but she was very pretty and friendly too. Her name is Kim Mi Jin. She was Jimin's new seatmate but he never did really care. Boys envied Jimin for getting the chance to sit beside her.

Mijin would always start a conversation with Jimin but he would just ignore her. Until one day..

"I am very sorry I am late," Mijin apologized with her head low. "I am still not used to this huge school," she reasoned out.

"Liar," Jimin thought. His eyes were on his book but he was listening to their conversation.

"I understand Miss Kim," the teacher replied. "But I would have to get someone to tour you around maybe even just for a week."