Chapter 17: Kim Mi Jin

Mijin's POV

He thinks that I cannot get him back huh? He better think about it twice!

I cursed as I remembered that scene yesterday. My fists were clenched into fists as I tried to suppress my anger.

What makes him think of that anyways?

Okay look...I know that what I did to him before was wrong but...can't you see that I regret that now? I want him back!

I scoffed and smirked.

He'll see. I'll make sure that he would fall all over me again.

It was already 6 in the evening but I know that the avademy he is in is still open and the principal is still in there. I drove past the gates and parked my car. I got outside and then stalked my way in the building.

As I passed through the hallways, my eyes wandered around every single detail of the school that I can get.

My past school was totally way better than this.

But I am doing this for Jimin so everything should go smoothly. And I am sure that I won't have any problem with that. I bet that he was just playing hard to get that time.

I drove inside the gates and parked my car. I headed for the Principal's office and knocked before I went in.

A woman looked up at me with a very genuine smile on her face. A smile that really makes my blood boil in anger.

She had a long silky dark brown hair with curled tips. Her face was showing no signs of aging at all.

"Oh, Miss Kim. Please take a seat." She gestured with her hand, still keeping up a smile.

I shook my head and faked a smile of my own. "No need, Miss...Song..." I trailed off as I read her last name. "I am just here to get my schedule paper and my uniform."

Her lips formed a small o before smiling again. "Okay, Miss Kim. I'll go get it. Please wait here."

I nodded and she stood up from her seat and went inside another room. I followed her by sight and my smile dropped when I saw her close the door.

UGH. My cheeks hurt.

I decided to scan the area while she is one. And as expected...boring.

Quotes here, quotes there. Paintings here, paintings EVERYWHERE. Books here, books there...

Ugh. Such a filthy place.

I snapped out when I heard the door open again. I pulled another smile again as she headed towards my way.

"Here's your uniform. There are already three sets in this pack alright?"

I nodded.

"And here is your schedule paper..."

I quickly took the paper from her hand and thanked her and quickly left her office.

I eyed the schedule paper and looked for his name.

I smirked.

"Park Jimin..." I mumbled. But then my eyes landed on another name. My eyes widened in shock.

"Lee Chaerin?!"

I can't believe it! I am in the same section as her?! Oh how I hate that girl!

----------

Chaerin's POV

I lazily glanced at the last spoonful of pancake and then shoved it into my mouth. I stared at the pool of maple syrup that was left on my plate as I chewed on my food. Then I shifted my gaze onto the nearly empty bottle of maple syrup. I already drowned my pancakes with maple syrup but its sweetness was nothing compared to what Chaesoo makes.