Special chapter!!!

A/N: hello guys! I am back! I just want to tell you guys that this happened a few months after Taehyung and Chaerin's wedding. And also....happy birthday to our dear Kim Taehyung!!!!!

Chaerin's POV

I walked out of the clinic as I stared at the sonogram in my right hand and my other left hand under my seven months old baby bump.

"You're father would surely be happy to find out what your gender is," I whispered.

Then I suddenly I felt the baby kick.

"I know you're excited for daddy to know about your gender but you will to wait, sweetie," I said. "Cause I am getting hungry," I added and chuckled after.

I exited the hospital and headed to my car. I started driving home.

If you guys ask why I would drive home if I can just head to McDonalds...well because they do not serve pancakes with mushrooms and fried chicken with whipped cream and bananas, right?

----------

"Time to ea,t" I said as I took a spoonful of pancakes with tons of mushrooms on it. "Mmm...so good."

Then I tried some of the fried chicken that just got covered with whipped cream and some bananas on it. "Delicious!"

I know that it is weird eating this stuffs...but it is actually good! I really just hope that all the combinations of the foods I eat are fine for my baby.

I took another spoonful of pancakes with mushrooms in my mouth and hummed again at the delicious taste.

I glanced at the clock and it reads 7: 00 pm.

I cannot help but feel excited.

"An hour more and your daddy's coming home," I said. I smiled before eating more of the chicken.

I hope he comes home quickly. I don't want the food I prepared for him to become a waste.

----------

I sighed and sat down on the couch, rubbing my baby bump.

"Why isn't your dad home yet?" I asked as I glanced at the clock which reads 8:00 PM. "Maybe he is just got stuck in traffic," I sighed.

I waited a thirty more minutes but still, Taehyung is not home.

I placed my hand onto my baby bump and I felt the baby kick.

"Sorry baby but daddy isn't home yet," I said before adding, "Let us just wait a few more minutes," and smiled.

I'll just reheat it when he comes home.

----------

Taehyung's POV

After the meeting, I immediately approached my assistant and asked, "Do I still have any more meetings to attend to?" I asked.

"Yes, a meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Chua" he answered.

"Is there anything else after that?" I asked.

"No," he answered.

I glanced at my wristwatch which reads 10:06 PM.

"Let's make it quick. I don't want to make my wife worry for not coming home early," I told him and he nodded before leading me to my office where Mr. and Mrs. Chua are.

----------

After the meeting and eating dinner, yes I just had my dinner, with our company's business partners, I immediately headed home.