Chapter 43: Wedding Day (Last Chapter)

A year later...

Third person's POV

Chaerin got awakened by the sound of her phone ringing. Her sleepy eyes slowly fluttered opened. She sighed as she slowly sat up and glanced at her bedside clock which reads 1:36 AM. Then she reached out for her phone and looked at the caller's ID. It is Jungkook.

She answered it.

"Jungkook? What makes you call at this time??" Chaerin asked with a very sleepy voice. Her face was frowning and Jungkook could feel it. Who would want to be bothered at this time of the night?

"Noona, Taehyung hyung is bothering me again... And Jimin hyung is being such a jerk that he is helping Taehyung with it... They are like kids, noona, so hard to control," Jungkook whined. Chaerin could sense that the boy's sleep was also disturbed.

Chaerin sighed in frustration. This was the third time this thing happened and she cannot believe that Taehyung let it happen once again right before their big day. "Let me talk to him," she told Jungkook.

"Alright, noona," Jungkook sleepily replied. "Hyung noona wants to talk to you," Chaerin heard Jungkook say. There was a long pause of silence that indicates Jungkook is handing the phone over to Taehyung.

"Hey jagi!! Good morning!!" is what Taehyung blurted out as soon as he had the phone in his hand.

Chaerin slightly pulled her phone away from her ear and hissed. "It is too early, oppa... And why are you bothering Jungkook? He is sleeping, you know," she scolded her child minded fiancé.

"I am just too excited for tomorrow... I cannot believe I would be calling you Mrs. Kim soon, my wife..." was Taehyung's response and it made Chaerin's cheeks burn bright red.

"J-Just----go to sleep, alright? You will need it for our big day tomorrow," the latter says.

"And for your big night too!" Chaerin heard Jimin shout from the other side of the phone.

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Please tell Jimin that I would kick his ass tomorrow if I would hear him speak again," Chaerin ordered making Taehyung laugh.

"Hyung, Chaerin said that she would kick your ass tomorrow if she would hear you speak again. Plus, she wants to kick your ass because she is jealous that it is even rounder than hers."

"Hey that not true! You haven't even saw my ass yet," Chaerin protested as she felt her cheeks turning into a deeper shade of red. She felt extremely embarrassed and she cannot believe that this is happening right now in the middle of the night.

"Oh yes I haven't...but I will tomorrow night."

Chaerin rolled her eyes. "Taehyung, stop. You're teasing me."

"No I am not...but I will be tomorrow night..."

"Aish!" Chaerin hissed, her face was burning red. "Just go to sleep already!"

"But I don't want to yet," Taehyung replies with a very childish voice.

"Well then at least let us sleep," Chaerin told him.

"Noona is right hyung, let us sleep," she heard Jungkook's voice from the background.

"It's not my fault Chaerin woke up. If you did not dialed her number then she wouldn't have awoken in the first place" Taehyug reasoned out.

"Well I wouldn't have called her if you were not bothering my sleep, hyung," Jungkook once again spoke and Chaerin can only listen to their conversation.