Chapter 13: Confession

Chaerin's POV

It has been a week ever since I asked my sisters about her feelings. And it has been a week ever since my sister and Jin got closer with each other and it worries me.

I always get jealous because of it Jin would rarely talk to me which pains me you know. I just try to understand that they just missed each other. I still haven't asked if Jin still has the same feelings for my sister. I decided to confess to him first before asking and it makes me really nervous.

I grabbed my purse from my table and wore my doll shoes. I went downstairs and to the dining room and saw my sister busy eating her breakfast.

"Good morning unnie," I greeted her and she turned her head to look at me. "Oh, good morning Chaerin," she greeted back. "Have a seat and join me at breakfast."

I nodded my head and sat beside her. A plate was already set for me and I started eating.

"Unnie," I called. "What do you think Jimin oppa would want for a present?" I asked.

She swallowed her food and then chuckled before answering, "Girls." My smile faded and gave her a look. "Just kidding," she giggled.

"Seriously. What does he want, Unnie?" I asked her.

"He would be happy even if he would just receive a pair of socks for his birthday," she answered with a smile.

He would be?

"But as far as I know...he likes that monster named Hulk very much."

I gave her a reprimanding look. "Hulk is a hero, not a monster."

"I know," she chuckled again. "He just looks like it but yeah, Jimin is a big fan of Hulk."

"How about you unnie, what would you give him?" I asked her.

"A make-up set."

A make-up set?

"Why?" I asked.

"Just finish eating up so that we could get to the mall earlier," she told me instead.

Maybe she doesn't want to answer it at all. Oh well...

----------

I looked at my basket.

Hulk cap, check. Hulk shirt, check. Hulk shirts, check. Hulk shorts, check. Hulk shoes, check. And lastly, Hulk stuff toy, check.

I sighed.

Would he like these? Should I buy him a make-up set as well? Why would unnie buy him a make-up set anyways??

I just decided to go to the counter to pay for the items. I think these are enough. I hope he would like what I bought.

I went out after paying and decided to go to the make-up section and look for my sister.

Taehyung's POV

I checked out myself at the mirror.

Hell yeah. I really look good in these eyeliner.