Chapter 42

Chaerin's POV

"Stupid tears," I muttered after a few minutes as I wiped away the disgusting liquid off my face. I composed myself and stood up, grabbed the empty glasses of juice and headed to the kitchen.

I washed the glasses and placed the juice back inside the refrigerator. After that, I went straight to my bedroom and plopped down onto my bed as soon as I arrived.

I looked up to the ceiling... And every time I do, the same question crosses my mind.

What have I done for him to do such thing?

Every night since what happened that night, I would always ask myself...

Aren't I enough?

I sighed and reached out for my phone. When I opened it, I saw fifteen new unread texts. Some are from my friends and most of them are from Taehyung.

As if my fingers moved on their own accord, I opened Taehyung's messages.

From: Hubbyº♥º

Wifey! Let's talk please!

To: Wifey ♡~♡

From: Hubby º♥º

Please hear my explanation!

To: Wifey ♡~♡

From: Hubby º♥º

It was all just a misunderstanding. Please hear my side. T-T

To: Wifey ♡~♡

From: Hubby º♥º

You're the only one I love. I swear!

I shut down my phone by reading that message. I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes tight to prevent my tears from forming in my eyes once again.

It hurts... Real bad.

Should I talk to him? Can I bear to listen to his explanation... Can I bear to see him??

Does he really still love me??

I sighed. Something deep inside of me tells me that he loves me really. That he loves me, only me... He still love me.

I am stubborn, I know... But it is just hard. It is hard to face him, I feel pain, I get hurt...

...but I have to admit that I really miss him though... I miss him a lot... I want to be with him, I want to hug him... I miss everything of him. But I need time, a lot of time.

I shook my head and just decided to get some sleep.

After some hours, I felt myself waking up. My eyes fluttered open but my vision was still blurry. I slowly sat myself up and then looked around. My eyes widened when everything was so dark. It was already night time!

I slept that long?! Oh my...I am turning into someone like Suga oppa...like a grandma.

I immediately got off my bed and opened the lights. I fixed my messy bed and took out some comfortable clothes I could change in too.

I took a quick shower and wore my shorts and my very loose and see through white shirt with a Mickey Mouse print on it.

Then I made my way to the kitchen to prepare myself some food. I tied my hair into the bun with the hardest tie I had around my wrist. Then I wore my apron and took I took out the kitchen utensils and ingredients that I will need to make some pizza.