Chapter 33.2: Their Plan

Third Person's POV

Chaerin slowly woke up. Her mind was spinning and her vision was blurry at first so she blinked rapidly to make it clear. She felt like her whole body was numb. When her vision cleared, she looked around the place, realizing she was in an old warehouse.

"What happened?" she thought. She tried to grab her head to give it a massage but she found out that she was unable to. It was only that time when she realised that her whole body was tied down onto a metal chair. And there is also a handkerchief wrapped around her mouth making her unable to speak.

Her heart pounded so fast and hard in her chest. She started remembering everything and the thought that someone kidnapped her made her even more frightened than ever

She could still feel a bit of dizziness but she could tell that she is in an old warehouse.

"Help! Help me!!" she tried to shout but it only came out as muffles.

Her eyes searched around the dimly lit warehouse when she also heard another muffled scream. It wasn't from her and totally not her because it was so deep.

Her eyes widened in horror when she saw her boyfriend, tied onto another chair and had a handkerchief around his mouth as well. He was just a few meters from her and Chaerin was able to see his face clearly.

His eyes were filled with tears as he muffled out words. Chaerin felt her heart ache badly at the sight of him, all bruised up and tied onto a chair.

"Well, well, well...the lovebirds has finally awoken," a familiar, high-pitched voice echoed throughout the whole warehouse.

Chaerin's eyes widened at the voice. It was so familiar to her that it sent tears uncontrollably rolling down her cheeks, staining the handkerchief that was wrapped around her mouth. Her chest ached with pain and the lump in her throat wasn't helping at all.

Footsteps echoed across the place until two girls halted right in front of them, some men from earlier were right behind them. The men were like twenty maybe.

The two girls faked a pitied look as they walked towards Chaerin, completelt ignoring Taehyung who was trying his best to escape from the ropes though it seemed pretty hopeless.

The girl with brightly green colored hair leaned down to meet her gaze with Chaerin's. The latter's eyes were filled with sorrow, anger, and betrayal.

The girl smirked and returned to her straight and elegant poise. She walked in front of the two back and forth as she spoke. "So glad that your plan actually helped us with our own plan. It made things a lot easier," she said with a smirk, smiling torturingly at Chaerin. "We thought that we would have to perform massacre in your parties just to get to you both. Gladly, or maybe unfortunately, we needn't to," she added and laughed maniacally.

"It took a while for the two of you to wake up though. We were kind of impatient," the other girl spoke, dangerously twirling a knife in her hand. "But who knows? Maybe you two are in your dreamlands, holding hands...kissing. I just hope you two savoured it if ever, because it would probably be your last," she spoke, ending her statement as she grasped tightly the handle of the knife.

Taehyung shouted insulting words to then but it all only came out as incomprehensible muffles.

The green haired girl walked up to him with a smirk. She harshly pulled the handkerchief down to his neck so that he could speak.

Taehyung was breathing heavily. He felt really angry for the two girls who did this to them. After they treated them well? After they accepted them as one of their friends despite everything they have done in the past??