Chapter 31

Third Person's POV

Another minute has passed and Chaerin still hadn't moved her food even just a bit. She just continued to stare blankly at it.

Chaesoo cannot eat properly knowing that her sister isn't eating a thing. Her face flashed worriedness as she waited for her sister to start eating.

Finally having enough, Chaesoo sighed and snapped her finger in front of her sister's face.

The latter slightly flinched at the third snap and quickly turned to her sister.

"Is there something wrong, unnie?" she asks, trying her best to pull off even just a small smile.

Chaesoo frowned. "I should be asking that to you... Why aren't you eating?" Chaesoo asked back.

"I...I-I am just nervous for the meeting later on... That's all," Chaerin half-lied.

Chaesoo sighed. "Alright... But eat your breakfast already, it'll get cold," she told Chaerin and the latter only nodded before turning to her food. Chaesoo sighed in relief when her sister started to eat. She knew Chaerin so well that she knows it is not only the meeting that bothers her. And she also knows that Chaerin does not have any intentions to open up, she won't. She had to understand her sister this time.

Chaerin stopped and looked back at her sister who is still watching her. "...Don't watch me... It's creepy," Chaerin managed to joke and laugh a little.

Chaesoo only smiled but it wasn't enough to hide the worry she felt.

After the two ate, they headed outside and got inside the car. Chaesoo drove them both to school.

----------

The ride to their school was very silent. Chaesoo decided to play some music to brighren up the good. Usually, she and her sister would sing along. But no singing was done.

Chaesoo decided to just let it be. So did Jin, when he got picked up.

It was just ten minutes before they reached the school, but it felt like an eternity. Jin wasn't even able to crack up some jokes just to lessen the tension.

Gladly, they finally arrived at school. The three got off the car and entered their building.

"Chaerin-ah, what time would the meeting start again?" Chaesoo asked purposely.

"It will start before lunch...so...in about two hours," Chaerin answered, taking small glances on her wristwatch. She sighed and stopped, making the two stop as well. "I have to go now."

"What? Why? Where are you going?" Jin asked.

"The music club members and I have to prepare our room later for meeting... And also finalize all the members who joined," Chaerin answered. "...I will see you guys in the meeting," she says, waving her hand as she walked away.

Chaesoo sighed. "I am worried for her..." she uttered.

Jin wrapped his arm around Chaesoo's shoulder and pulled her closer to him. "Don't worry... I know your sister... She can handle this..."

Chaesoo unwrapped his arm and faced him. A worried look washed over her features. "She isn't as strong as she looks like Jin... She is very fragile..."

Jin smiled. "You have to trust your sister on this, alright??"

Chaesoo just sighed and nodded her head.

--------

Chaerin arrived at the Music Club room and saw some of the members already there, including Chanyeol who immediately walked up to her as soon as he saw her.