Chapter 39

A few months later.....

Chaerin's POV

"Another one!"

I groaned. "Mom, hadn't you took enough pictures yet? This medals are giving me a pain in my neck" I whined.

"Just one last!" She said and a forced a smile. "There!"

I sighed in relief as I took off the medals I recieved.

"Lesson learned, do not be smart do that you won't have neck cramps," Suga joked, yet no one laughed.

"Woooooohhhh! We're not juniors anymore!" Hyerin cheered to change the atmosphere and the rest cheered with her as well.

"Another chapter of our lives!"
"I cannot believe that there is more school..."
"Stop whining, Kook. Being a senior won't be too bad!"
"Easy for you to say, Rapmon."
"Whatever, senior or what I would have my junior with me."
"What the heck, Jimin? You disgust me."

I shook my head at the boys silliness. I bet that they would never change, and I like it that way.

"Chaerin, are you going to attend the graduation vacation party?" Jiwon asked me.

"Of course. Why would I miss the last party of our junior years?" I replied.

"Hey girlfriend! Let's buy some drinks! I am thirsty!"

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Jiwon shouted back. "Sorry Chaerin. I got to go," she said and ran off before I could even response.

Oh yeah. If I haven't mentioned yet, Jiwon and Namjoon are already together. Actually, they did not change a bit. They are still the same, fighting over small things.

I spotted Jimin and he seems to be busy texting this said girl of his. I approached him. "So when are you planning on telling us who that girl your talking about is and when you would introduce her to us?" I asked him.

He started his eyes on me but quickly brought then back on his phone. "Soon," he answered shortly, not stopping on rapidly pressing both of his thumbs onto the screen of his phone as he glued his eyes onto it.

"You keep on saying that," I replied. "Yah oppa! Don't you think of playing that girl!" I told him.

He chuckled. "Relax. I won't do that. And we're actually not yet dating... I am still courting her." he replied.

I faked a gasp. "You court girls?"

He gave me a look. "Am I that much of a playboy to you??"

I giggled. "Just kidding." and threw a peace sign.

"Jagiiiiiii!!" A deep loud voice interrupted.

"Yes, Taehyung oppa?" I responded in a mocking voice.

"Let's pack our stuffs together."

I frowned. "And how are we able to do that when we have different houses?"

"You help me pack with my stuffs then I help you pack yours!"

"But I have Chaesoo unnie to help me pack," I said and he pouted. "And I thought you are going together with Jin?"

He sighed. "Yeah right... I guess I will see you then?"

I nodded. "It is not like it would be long until we see each other again, you idiot," I laughed and pinched his nose. I suddenly adopted the habit of doing so.

"Chaerin, we have to go," Chaesoo chimed in.

I looked at Taehyung who looked like a sad puppy. "Aish. Cheer up, alright? I will see you soon."