Chapter 7: Falling In love

Chaerin's POV

I finished tying my ponytail and then grabbed my purse. I looked at
my clothes. Half pants and a white T-shirt with hearts printed all over it.

I guess this is fine.

I wore my shoes and then my glasses after. I exited my room and headed down the stairs. I went straight to the kitchen to make something for us too eat

Yup. I will be cooking. It is my hobby to cook. I decided to cook for us and that's why I woke up earlier than them.

As I arrived to the kitchen, I saw Jin. He was already busy making something. He was wearing a pink apron and humming a song. I can smell the good aroma coming from the breakfast he was cooking and I cannot help but to close my eyes and inhale the delicious scent.

I opened my eyes again and just watched him. I can barely hear the sizzling sounds when I started hearing my own heart beats. My heart started to beat so fast, so hard which made me unable to breathe evenly. I held on my chest as I watch him. I can feel my cheeks burning hot.

Why do I always feel this when I am seeing him or when I am with him? What is wrong with me?? Is this what they call falling in love??? Am I falling in love with Jin????

I shook my head.

But I never felt this before with my ex.

"Good morning Chaerin!" Jin greeted snapping me out of my thoughts. I still feel my heart racing and beat even faster as he approach me while holding his spatula.

"U-Uhh...good morning too...Jin...oppa" I greeted back.

"You're up too early. Jimin and Taehyung aren't up yet," he said.

"I-I just wanted to make b-breakfast for all of u-us... b-but I guess you're a-already busy making some a-already," I said. My tongue was twisting badly and I was unable to talk clearly. He chuckled making heat crawling on my already heated cheeks.

"Why are you stuttering??" I cannot help but to look away. "Well...if that is so, then why won't you help me?" He asked. I shyly nodded my head as I took a light blue apron and wore it.

"What are we going to make?" I asked him. I sighed in relief when I managed to talk straightly.

"I am done with the bacons and eggs so we will just have to make pancakes now," he said. "You can start by cracking the eggs into this bowl," he said as he handed me a bowl.

I looked around, "Where are the eggs?" I asked.

"Oh! The maids told me their in that cupboard," he pointed at one of the cupboards near the refrigerator.

I walked towards it and tiptoed to pull the handle and it opened.

The eggs were on the highest part making me have to tip toe even more. I groaned for a few times before dropping my hands down onto my sides.