Chapter 33: The plan

Chaerin's POV

"I can't believe I have to wake up so early," I heard Taehyung groan.

"Eight in the morning is not early, oppa," I replied.

"Well it is for me! Especially on a no-school-day."

"We have to wake up early because we need to talk about the plan with Chanyeol."

"Haven't we already talked about it last night?"

"This is to clear things out, oppa... So that we wouldn't miss anything for this escape plan. Everything needs to be perfect," I repeated for the third time this morning as I turned to look at him.

"Since when did you become such a perfectionist?" He asked, turning to look at me with a brow raised.

"I am not a perfectionist. And please keep your eyes on the road because I don't want to die before the escape plan."

He chuckled and averted his gaze back on the road. "...You really love me that much, huh?"

I felt a slight heat on my cheeks so I turned back to the window so that he wouldn't see me blushing. "What makes you say so?" I asked back, trying hard to keep a straight voice.

"You are willing to escape with me. Even if you know that it is wrong and it would cost your parents to get angry."

I sighed. "...It is not that wrong... What they are doing is wrong. Why would they be angry if all they caused their children are pain?"

The rest of the trip was silent. A few more minutes we finally arrived at Starbucks.

Taehyung helped me out of the car and the two of us made our way in. I searched for the table where Chanyeol would be.

Then I saw him waving at me from afar. Even Jungkook and Chaesoo was already there.

"Hey guys," I greeted as we approached their table. Taehyung and I took our own seats as they greeted back.

"I don't know why we should discuss all of this all over again."

I looked at Taehyung and gave him a small glare. "I don't want to repeat everything I had said earlier so just close your mouth and listen, alright?"

He sighed in defeat and slumped onto his seat.

"So, now that everyone is complete, let us start discussing about the plan," Chanyeol said.

It is actually Chanyeol who opened up this 'important meeting', like what he called it earlier on the phone. I actually never knew that he was such a perfectionist when it comes to plans and stuffs.

"We also ordered drinks for us including you two as well before hand," he added, motioning the drinks that were in the tray on top of our table.

I took mine and had a small sip from it.

"You two..." Chanyeol pointed at Taehyung and I and I raised my brow in question. "Make sure to prepare some stuffs beforehand. If possible, right after this meeting. You wouldn't need a lot because Chaesoo and I would handle this as soon as possible."

"What?? I thought only you would--" Chaesoo protested but Chanyeol places a hand on her mouth, muffling whatever she said next.

"You two will head to Busan, right? Make sure that you two won't be easy to track down," Chanyeol continued.

"I told you, no one but us knows about my place at Busan," Taehyung replies with a smug smile on his face.

"We will all meet at the Paradise Mall Square Park, got it? Right by the big old oak tree. We must keep our phones together so that we would be able to know when," he said seriously. "Chaesoo, make sure to bring her things as soon as possible without no one knowing and do not look suspicious."