Chapter 6: Fun at the villa

Chaerin's POV

I am at the villa right now waiting for Jimin and Taehyung. They said that they would be here by five but it is almost six.

Are those two always late??

I sighed in relief as I saw two familiar cars arriving. I exited the balcony and closed the sliding door before running down the stairs. Since the villa is not too big, I managed to open the door for them. They have their bag with them and they were in their pajamas as if they are attending a slumber party.

"Hey Chaerin!" Jimin greeted. He smiled widely showing off his cute eyes smiles. "Hello Jimin," I greeted back and smiled.

"Where do we bring our stuffs?" Taehyung asked and slightly raised the backpack he is holding. "The guest rooms upstairs beside mine is already prepared for both of you. I will just call someone to carry those for you," I told them referring to theirs bags.

"Please bring this up to their rooms," I told the butler. He nodded and then the three of us headed to the study room. Once we entered, the two immediately noticed the already prepared items on top of the study table and the desktop is already open as well.

"You already have everything prepared."

"Yup." I nodded my head. "So that we can start straight ahead as you arrive," I told them and they just responded with a nod.

"Okay. So let us start by sharing some ideas," Taehyung said. The three of us took our own seats and started to talk, giving each other's ideas. We talked and talk for an hour maybe and I made sure to list down every single thing that we will be doing.

We stopped when the dumbwaiter suddenly rang signalling that the maids already brough us some snacks.

"Great timing!! I am already starting to get hungry," I heard Jimin said as I walk to the dumbwaiter. I opened it and took out our snacks.

"Woah, your family is really rich!" Jimin exclaimed as I handed him some cookies and some milk. "I never knew you own some dumbwaiters."

"I bet that Korea's Princess is even more richer than her," Taehyung scoffed taking a bite of his chocolate chip cookie.

If only you guys know.

I sighed then continued on writing down more ideas. We continued to talk as we ate our deliclus snacks. Once we finished eating, I took our dirty cups and dishes and sent them back down in the kitchen. We continued to share our ideas and I started to feel like my glasses were sliding off my nose. I pushed it back up, adjusting it, minutes pass and it kept on slipping again. I have to repeat the process over and over as I write down.

We finally finished giving our ideas and I am now doing some sort of research in the computer just to get some more ideas.

"Do you really need those glasses at writing?" Jimin asked. "I had saw you read a book without those for a few times already."

"Uhh...I really have too. My eyes kind of hurt when I don't... " I lied.

And then I felt my gums itching.

Oh no...I shouldn't wear these braces for a long time! What do I do?

"Are you alright? You seem like you are being bothered by something. Is the project too hard?" Taehyung asked with a smirk and I just gave him a weak glare.

"It's nothing. Don't mind me," I told him.

Ughhhh! My gums are getting even more itchier! I really need to take these off! Wait! I have an idea!