Chapter 10: True Identity

Chaerin's POV

"Hello Princess. You're back home early. Did something happened at school?" One of the head maids asked me.

I shook my head and gave them a small smile. "Nothing happened," I said. "I just want to rest," I told her.

"Are you feeling alright, Miss Chaerin??" she asked. I just smiled and nodded my head.

I headed towards the stairs and climbed up. Then I went to my room. I opened the door and placed my back on my study table and then went inside my closet. I changed into a pair of shorts that reaches above my knee level and a big shirt. I plopped down onto my bed. I sighed loudly.

What should I do? Do I really have to reveal my true identity??

I sighed again and closed my eyes. But then a knock on my door made my eyes quickly open up. "Come in!"

I sat up and fixed myself then I saw the butler come in.

"Princess, please get ready because we are heading to the airport. Since you are not in school I decided you should come," he said when he entered my room.

"Why are we going to the airport??"

"We have to fetch your parents. They're back from America," he answered before bowing and leaving my room.

My eyes widened. I can feel happiness building inside of me and I felt really excited.

Isn't it too early?!

I shook my head.

What am I thinking?! I should be happy they are back early!!

I quickly hopped off my bed and then entered my walk-in closet. I took off my shirt and shorts and hung it on a hook behind the door and then went to grab something simple. I wore a simple dress and tied my hair up in a ponytail. I wore a pair of doll shoes that matches my dress and then took a purse with me. I exited my closet and then approached my study table. I transferred my phone and money into my purse before leaving my room. I hurried down the stairs and then sprinted off outside the mansion. I didn't even bother to talk back to the helpers and just hopped inside the van. The driver started to drive to the airport and to calm myself down, I put on my earphones and listened to some music.

I cannot believe that my parents are already back. As far as I can remember, there is still a month before their scheduled comeback. Did something went wrong? What could have happened??

-----------

I already saw my parents from afar. The helpers that came with me quickly approached them and took their luggage.

"Mom!! Dad!!" I ran up to them and quickly hugged them.

"Princess, why are you here??" my dad asked when we pulled away from our tight hug. "Aren't you supposed to be in school by this hour?" he added.

"I needed to rest... But I am fine now especially that you guys are here!!"

"We missed you," my mom mumbled as she pulled me into another hug. My smiled was so wide that I think the corners of my mouth are already reaching my ears.

"I missed you both too..."

I pulled away and mom planted a soft kiss onto my cheek.

"Let's go now," I heard dad say. I looked to him and nodded.

----------

We are currently in the living room, watching news on the television. This is what we usually do especially when mom and dad wants to talk about some things.