CLOSED/THE END

Heyoooooooooo people of the Earth! I am back.

Sad to say, I received no messages or questions. So I decided to just close it. I guess it won't really work but that is okay!

And now... I am officially closing this book. And when I say closed... I mean closed. No more author's note, no more special chapters and many more :< Waaaaaaaahhh! T.T I already have so much memories here considering that this is my first book made! It makes me feel like I don't want to close it permanently.

But as they say, everything has an end. And in this chapter, this is the end of this book. I had fun and a lot of experiences writing Disguised As a Nerd. When I first wrote it, I never really thought I would reach this far. All I wanted to do is to set my story free. I wouldn't have done it without you Dandears. I love you all so much!

But don't worry, this is not the end for me. I have a lot of books in line so if you are still interested, I will be publishing them soon. I hope you guys would support me again this time. Especially now that I am busy editing and soon to be updating new chapters of Mr. Popular. And who would also like to join the adventures of the kids of the main characters of this book? That would be coming soon.

Join me again and be one of what I would call MotiMoties. I got that name from Motivation and decided to make it sound cuter. It was supposed to be MoMo but now that won't be a good idea. Why MotiMoties? Because you guys are my motivations to write more and publish more stories. You make them come true. I love you guys so much.

Sadly, this is the end of this book guys. I want to thank you all again for reading and voting and commenting. I appreciate each and every one of it. I love you guys.

Like I would say... "See you on the next page."

-----------------------------------------------