Chapter 26: First Date pt. 1

Chaerin's POV

As days passed, I rarely get to be with Taehyung. Of course, we are together at lunch and in the classroom. But what I meant is to be with him alone. You know only the two of us. We only have that alone time when he drives me to school and drives me home. Only that.

Why? Because of the exams.

I needed time to review and to study because I really want to achieve high scores. So I immediately told Taehyung the next day after he brought me to his house, that I needed some time to study for the exams. I promised him after the exams that I would make up to him.

The good thing was, after the exams is our first scheduled date. My mind and eyes were so tired because of the exams and all the reviewing, but I just cannot sleep after! I can't for I was so excited for our first date. Excited but nervous. I am not really sure how to act and I fear to make a mistake.

Finally, the day has come! I even woke up ahead of my alarm clock though I slept kinda late that night. I quickly chose a simple outfit I could wear for the day. It wasn't easy though because I wanted something simple yet beautiful.

After finally choosing what to wear, I took a long bath. I made sure that I would smell and look good later on.

After the bath, I dried my hair and put a little bit of make-up. I just applied some powder, and a little tint on my lips and cheeks. I also put the tint, powder and a little compact mirror in my purse for some touch-ups. Then a brushed my teeth to get them as clean as I can.

I tied my hair up into a high ponytail and wore the shoes I have chosen. Then I faced my human-sized mirror.

Do I look fine enough? I hope I do

I sighed and placed everything else I needed inside my purse. My perfume, my phone, my earphones and some money. Then I exited my room and walked downstairs to have a small breakfast. From afar, I could already smell the aroma of the food that Chaesoo probably cooked.

"Good morning Chaerin," Chaesoo greeted, her back was facing me, as I entered the kitchen. And just as I expected, she was cooking. But there were already bacons, eggs, and egg sandwiches. Each meal on a plate on the counter. Now, she is busy cooking the pancakes. "You are up early. "

That is a lot! But I only need to eat a few because Taehyung says he will take me to some sort of restaurant.

"Yeah," I shortly responded and went over to eat a piece of bacon and grab two egg sandwiches.

"Why--wait... Are you going somewhere?"

I nodded as a response because my mouth was full to answer. I went to grab a glass of water.

"This early? Where?" she asked. She really looked disappointed as she pouts her lips.

Awww...