Chapter 23: Jealous

Chaerin's POV

It was almost the end of the week but I still haven't saw Jimin and Taehyung since I am ignoring them. Or should I say avoiding them.

How am I suppose to find out if the two are really fine?

I am currently walking in the hallways. It has been 30 minutes, I guess, since we were dismissed. I just decided to walk around for a while and go home soon.

I was looking around. I kept on skipping, hopping, jumping and doing stuffs to clear my mind. I would even turn around sometimes.

I know I look stupid but, yeah. I just love doing this to clear my mind.

When I turned around again, I saw Jimin and Taehyung heading up the stairs to the rooftop. I froze on my spot and recovered when they completely disappeared in my sight.

I became curious so I decided to follow them. I slowly went up the stairs, thinking if I sould still follow them or just leave.

But I still need to find out if they are only fine or not. I have to do this.

I sighed then continued on walking up the stairs. I opened the door to give me just enough space for me to peek through.

They were laughing while they were talking about Jin and Chaesoo's fight earlier. They looked so happy and they seemed to look so fine now.

They look like the way they are before.

I felt myself smiling.

"Chaesoo really looks cute and fierce at the same time when she is mad," Taehyung snorted.

"I know right? I wonder how Chaerin looks like when she is mad," Jimin replied causing the two of them to become silent for a moment.

"When do you think she would stop acting cold hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know," Jimin answered. "But I do hope that she would soon," he added.

"Me too," Taehyung pouted.

Their conversation was like splashing a bucket of guilt on me.

I promise to talk to you guys tomorrow. I can't wait to hang out with you guys again too.

"What if we just give up on her?" Jimin asked. I bit my lip.

"I don't know hyung. Should I still fight for her?" Taehyung asked. I bit my lip even more. I felt a pang on my chest.

Why does it feels like I still don't want them to give up on me yet?

I bit my lip harder, hoping that it won't bleed.

Is it bad to feel like this? Do I really like the two of them? Or have I fallen for the two of them? Arrrghhh! I hope not! I'm going crazy!

"Chaerin?"

I slowly looked up and saw Jimin and he was holding the door open wide. Taehyung was beside him.

I felt my whole face starting to heat up.

Embarrassing...

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked with the same cold voice.

"I-I was just p-passing by...I-I would g-go now," I quickly turned away and ran down the stairs.

Third person's POV

Chaerin ran as fast as she could down the stairs and through the hallways. The two boys followed after her.