Characters of the Story

Hello everyone! I am back and I am happy to say that I am not deleting this book! The problem has been solved(I think since our book club has finally re-opened). I would be glad to keep this book.

And I am back with the characters of the book. Take note that I wouldn't include their kids since they have A LOT😂😂😂

So here are the characters...

• Kim Taehyung as himself

•Park Jimin as himself

•Kim Seokjin as himself

•Min Yoongi as himself

•Kim Namjoon as himself

•Jung Hoseok as himself

•Jeon Jungkook as himself

Twice Tzuyu as Lee Chae Rin...

...if anyone does not agree with me then that is fine. My cousin really just wanted Tzuyu to be the one to represent our Princess in this story. She says that she does not ship her with Taehyung but why not choose her, right? I mean....she is really, really pretty and her looks can really go well for a Princess. Tzuyu is also good-hearted. She has the looks of a Princess and imagine her blushing at the first time she talked to Jimin? Wouldn't she be cute? And also imagine her in those gowns when she got married and at their winter party. Wouldn't she look like an angel? Also, Tzuyu has been my bias in Twice since day one and I really think she would match well. Anyway...yeah! I chose Tzuyu!

Twice Sana as Park Hyerin...

...who can forget Hyerin, right? Well I choose Sana to play the role of Hyerin Park because SaTzu. Sana and Tzuyu looks really cute together. Hyerin ended up with Suga right???? Which means Sana is shipped with Suga for this storyyyyyy!!!

Lee Nakyung as  Lee Chaesoo...

...well...I did mention at the story that they look really similar, right? Well some mistook her for Tzuyu and I almost mistook her as Tzuyu as well at some pictures. If you do not know who she is you can search her name on Google. I also found some results(I searched some idols who has similarities with Tzuyu) of Kyulkyung of Pristin but I chose Lee Nakyung.

•f(x) Krystal as Park Jieun...

...and she ends up with Kookie!!! Wouldn't it be nice to pair our Kookie to such a pretty woman named Krystal Jung??

•Girl's Generation Yoona as Park Jiwon...

...as I said, I was searching for those idols who could really pass as siblings. I saw Krystal and Yoona and thought, why not? They really do look alike. If I really do not know anything about Kpop I might mistook them as siblings. Also, imagine Yoona having a quarrel with Monnie.

•Park Chorong as herself

•Gfriend Yerin as Kim Mijin...

...why not? 😂😂 Chorong and Mijin does not really look alike but both looks too cute to be evil, right?

•EXO Chanyeol as himself...

...who would forget our Chanyoda?? He made a very important role in this book.

•EXO Kai as himself

•Momoland Nancy as Jung Nayeon...

...I do not know why but she is the first person that came into my mind😂😂. She would just be playing the role of the fiancee of Taehyung in this story😂.

So that is all the important characters.

And also before I leave, I want to say to please check out my story Mr. Popular. I had to pause it at first since I was busy those days but right now I am already updating the chapters I have wrote during those busy days and I am continuing on writing chapters as well. It would be a slow update but please do check it. Also has some similarities with this book but I would leave it to you to find out what the similarities and differences are. I promise that you would like it too.

And lastly(these is only for those Filipino readers so tatagalugin ko nalang😂), mga minamahal kong readers😂 gusto niyo bang gumawa ako ng Tagalog version netong book na ito??😂😂 Or tell me kung gusto niyo rin along gumawa ng Tagalog story and comment down who you want as the characters. The most comments ay ang kukunin ko as characters. Pwede ring Kpop idols mas maganda. Comment down okie?? Labyu!!

Talk to you next time guys!!! Love ya ol!