1:NEWS

Sakura came from school tired to find her parents waiting for her''Sakura come and sit down we have something to tell you'' her father said she sat down in front of her parents

''listen you are getting married'' ''dad why'' ''it's an arrange marriage'' ''dad please no don't do this to me'' ''sorry princess but you are getting married'' ''I hate you both'' she shouted at her parents and ran up the stairs.

Her mother followed her to the room''sweetie'' ''leave me alone mom'' ''SAKURA YOU NEED TO GET READY YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND AND HIS FAMILY ARRIVE TODAY'' her mother shouted at her.

''FINE'' Sakura shouted back and went inside her bathroom to change into a pink short knee dress.

After she was done her mother came to call and told her that the guests have arrived. She went downstairs to see Sasuke and his parents.

''Hi'' she greeted''oh hello Sakura-chan'' Mikoto said and hugged Sakura so tight''Sakura,Sasuke you both know why we are here'' ''hm'' ''well you are going to married the day after tomorrow''

Fugaku replied''what'' the two teens screamed''Sakura go upstairs and pack your bags'' ''why'' ''because you are moving in with Sasuke. ''

♥♥Tenten's pov♥♥

''Tenten get down here'' my foster mom called me from downstairs I walked downstairs in the dress she forced me to wear.

When I got there I was suprised to see Neji and his parents there. ''Well Tenten come and sit here'' Asuma said

I went and sat next to him''so what is Neji dong here anyway'' I asked but Neji's father laughed''I see you haven't told her yet but no trouble we are all here.''

''Tell me what'' I looked at them''well Tenten you and Neji are getting married'' ''WHAT NO WHAY PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING'' I shouted''nope its not and it's on the day after tomorrow.

'' Go to your room and pack you are going to live with him.'' I ran to up the stairs with tears in my eyes.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

''Hello'' Hinata's father said and welcomed Naruto and his family inside the house''I guess you know why we are here.''

Hinata's parents nodded''let me call her HINATA'' her mother called and she came running down the stairs, but stopped when she saw Naruto there''yes''

''Hinata where are your manners'' ''forgive me mother hello everyone'' she greeted and Kushina went and hugged her so tight.

''Mom why do you want to kill my bride'' Naruto said which shocked Hinata.

''Bride. What are you talking about'' ''well you see you'll be marrying me in two days'' ''and who said Im gonna marry you'' ''our parents.

Now be a good girl and greet you future hubby'' ''father what is he talking about'' ''well you heard right you two are getting married and go pack'' ''what why'' ''you'll be living with him.'' She ran up the stairs and slammed the door.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

''A WHAT. DAD DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ME THAT FAST'' ''Temari watch your tone no matter what you say the marriage is happening'' ''you are one sick old man'' Gaara yelled.

''Tem we gonna get you out of this'' Kankuro added

''Go and pack up your bags he's coming to picl you up. You are both gonna live together'' ''no way that's too much and besides I don't know the guy'' ''then you'll meet him.''

She went up the stairs and started packing while crying''can we come in'' came Gaara's voice came in.

''How can my own father do this to me. I wish mom was here'' she said as tears were rolling down her, Gaara went closer to her and wrapper his hands around her neck.

''I know I too want her to be here'' ''Im so sorry Gaara I forgot that you never got a chance to meet her'' her brother patted her back to calm her down.

''Temari he's here'' her father called downstairs''Gaara'' she said his name with tears in her eyes''shhhhh'' he said and led her down the stairs.

When she got down she saw Shikamaru''what's he doing here'' ''your futute husband'' ''oh joking right'' ''since when do I joke around.''

He said which she turned to her brothers and hugged them so tight and just letted her tears down. ''What am I going to do without you guys'' ''father please we want our big sister with us.''

''Sorry boys but she has a husband now so say your goodbyes and she go'' she said which made them cry even harder. ''Ok now it's time to go'' Shikamaru said and grabbed her suitcase, she hugged her brothers one last time.

She stepped out of the house and waved at them''make sure to call us everyday'' Gaara shouted''I will'' she shouted back and got in the car.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ino sat in her room painting her nails when her parents called her downstairs.

She went downstairs to see her parents sitting down in the couch. ''So what's wrong mom, dad'' ''listen sweetie we are so sorry but you are getting married in two days.''

Shocked to what she was hearing sge couldn't speak the only word that came out of her mouth was''what'' ''it's an arrange marriage and the guy is really sweet. ''

''How could you guys do this to me. You well know that I want to fall inlove then get married to someone I don't know'' she said with tears in her eyes.

''Honey he's really sweet so you are gonna get your fairytale life'' ''mom why can't you see that it wont be the same. I want to fall inlove then think of getting married.''

She said and stood up''go and pack'' ''why'' ''you are moving in with him.'' She ran up the stairs with tears in her eyes.

After she was done packing she went downstairs where she waited for the stranger who was gonna be her husband in two days. She sat on tge couch not wanting to talk to her parents''Ino please talk to us'' ''I don't want to talk to you.''

She crossed her hands over her chest. There was a knock on the door, her mother stood up anf went to open it. ''Hello Sai'' apon hearing that the blonde letted tears run down her face freely.

''Come Ino'' he said and grabbed her suitcases she stood up ready to go but her mother pulled her in a quick hug.

____________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Me: Sakura who is your husband to be

Sakura: Sasuke ofcourse

Me: and how is it

Sakura: painful he ignores me

Me: anything I can do to help

Sakura:yeah if only you cab make t him romantic

Me: I'll try but it doesnt suit him

Sakura: so you want to see me suffer

*sakura started crying*

Me: ok ok I'll change his personality.