5:SHOPPING

They got ready and entered the boy's car.

They sat down Neji was on driving seat Shikamaru on the passenger seat with Temari on his lap.

Naruto,Sai and Sasuke sat at the back with Ino,Hinata and Sakura on their laps.

"Now where am I going to sit" Tenten asked Neji grabbed her by the waist and made her sit on his lap making her more shocked.

"Neji how are you going to drive" he glared at her"don't ask questions" he said coldly and started driving at a very dangerous speed.

She got scared and wrapped her hands around his torso and gripped there.

The car stopped and they all hot out and went to where they were meeting their mothers.

The boys' mom looked at them and stood up to hug all of them giving them kisses everywhere making the boys groan in embarrassment.

They made their way inside and started to get their things. Hinata sat quiet as she looked at her mom and Naruto's mom talk about her dress. She yawned as she suddenly got tired

Her mother got her a lacey dress.

Unfortunately the mothers chose very single pierce the girls would wear for the wedding.

Their moms chose each if the girls to wear thong on their wedding day for the wedding night.

Ino

Finally we were home I got in the room and dropped myself on the bed and sighed.

I was tired and wasn't in the mood for whatever Sai WS going to do so I got off and went and took a shower and change into my pajamas.

We laid down and I turned my back on Sai and closed my eyes.

His hand started to travel on my legs and I turned to looked at him and only to see him smirking.

Hinata

I got to the room and sat on  the floor since the jerk never wanted me to sit on his bed without him being here.

The door opened and Naruto stepped in and closed the door behind him he went to the bathroom and gt changed into his pajamas pants and went to bed shirtless.

"Come and lay down with me" he said and I went and change into my pajama short and wore a vest and went to lie next to him.

I felt his arm go arm go around my waist and pulled me closer.

I made no comment and let the darkness take me.

Tenten

I got to the room after the long day and went to the dressing table and took my hair out of my buns and started brushing it.

Neji walked in and and saw my hair down and smiled but it was only a second them he went back to the cold face.

I sat the brush down and went to the bed, I got in and laid next to him and took out my phone I went on Facebook and started messaging people.

Neji grabbed my phones and I looked at home as if he has list his mind.

He started reading everything that I was talking to those people.

He gave me the phone back and held my face tightly in his hand.

"I don't want you to speak to any guys anymore UNDERSTAND" I nodded and putted my phone away and turn to sleep.

Sakura

We entered the room and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I came out and he pushed me against the walk and starts to kiss my neck.

I let out a loud even when I didn't want to come out which gave him power to go further.

His hand travel to my right breast and squeezed it making me moan even louder.

His lips went to my breast and started to suck on it.

Suddenly I remember who he is and pushed him off.

He got angry and pushed me on the bed "Sasuke please I'm not ready" "I don't give a damn" "Sasuke please I swear I'll let you have your way tomorrow."

He left me and I intended to use that time and get ready.

He came and laid on this bed and tugged me along on the bed an laid down.

He slept and I turned and did the same.

Temari

I was in the shower after the long shopping we did when I heard the bedroom door open and slam at the same time and knew that he was in.

I got out and completely ignored him and made my way to the closet.

I took out my pajama short and one of my brother's shirt it was Gaara's one.

"Who's shirt is that" he yelled and was in front of me in an instant.

"My brother's" I said and backed at at since he was scaring me to shitless.

He same forward me making me back away but he kept doing it and I kept backing away until there was no way for to go anymore since there was a wall behind my back.

He came till he was so close to me I tried to escape bit he putted both of his hands on both sides trapping me, making me sandwhiched between him ams the wall.

"You'll wear no others guy's shirt except mine I don't care if they are your brothers do you get it" I nodder and he backed away and ripped the shirt.

I covered myself with my hands and started to cry.

That was my favorite shirt and more over my brother gave if to me when we once for stuck in the mountain and I was freezing.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Thank you all for reading this book.

Thank you all for the wonderful support

Comment if you want a change in the book.

I don't mind if you want changes I always want my readers yo get only the best.

Please vote and comment

Invite more people to read this book thank you all love you guys with all my heart