15:KIDNAPPED

Sakura

I am in the kitchen with Sasuke and to say that I love him he does bit return my feeling hurt me so bad.

"Sakura you need to stop thinking Luke that it hurts me so bad" "think about what Sasuke " "that I may never return your feelings for me" "I can't" I said and started to walk away.

He came and grabbed my arm"let me go Sasuke" "you don't even know where you're going" he said but I snatched my hand away and started to walk in the direction that I don't even know.

He left me alone and I think it was the bad idea cause next thing I felt was a blow in my head and my world went black.

Hinata

Naruto looked at me and I looked at him and he leaned in and captured my lips. His lips were so soft s kissable.

I could never get enough if his kisses as always in my head he head what I was thinking and smirked and then deepened the kiss and I liver it when he did that.

I pulled away before we could get any  further. "Naruto stop going  in my head" "why" "because it makes uncomfortable knowing that you are there."

"Why don't you want me in your head is the someone you think about that you don't want me to find out" he shouted his eyes turning red making me scared.

"No there's no one you don't understand that I deserve at least some privacy" "why privacy TELL ME! ARE YOU TRYING TO HAVE AN AFFAIR BEHIND MY BACK AND DON'T WANT ME TO FIND OUT" he shouted and I got angry.

"NO I JUST WANT SOME TIME TO MYSELF NOT TO KNOW THAT EVERY THOUGHT  I AM THINKING YOU KNOW IT" I said and ran out of the palace. As I got outside there was a clothe covering my nose and everything turned pitch black.

Tenten

I looked at Neji as he stare at me. "stop looking Neji" "why am I not allowed to look at you now" "that's not what I meant it's just you making me nervous."

"Oh so now I make you nervous wow Tenten" he said while clapping and I looked at him but he looked away.

"What so now you want to wee my face" he said and rolled his eyes. "Neji please don't be like that" "why not isn't that what you wanted." I shook my head but he already was gone.

So I decided to ho for a walk as I was walking I felt a presence behind me when I turned to look I found no one so I continued waking but then I got hit on my head and I felt dizzy and fell to the ground.

Ino

Sai and I were walking in the woods together when I turned to look at him and saw him in my face already.

He usually does this to scare me but I know already and I don't get frightened like I used to.

He gave me a smile and not the fake one that he always give to people that they don't even know when he us smiling.

"I'll be back in a few" he said and was gone in the flash. In order to wait for him  I decided to sit down and wait for him till he gets back.

While I was waiting I felt something against my mouth I tried to scream but it was useless as my brain decided that it was nap time.

Temari

Shikamaru is so sweet and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm his wife now. The palace is so beautiful and the people are wonderful except those ones who were basically fan girls.

One girl tried to hurt me saying that I was a pathetic human and was not fitted to be the prince. She said that she was everything Shikamaru wanted.

I was so mad and stomped out off the palace and started walking in the woods.

I missed him so much that I can't even express the pain that I'm going through. I felt as hit on my head and next thing I fainted and the only person on my mind was Shikamaru my husband.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Hope you like the chapter.

So so sorry for the shirt chapter thing us I was studying for my exams. 💔💔💔heart broken for you guys.

Hope you understand dear readers.🙈🙈🙈

Don't forget to Vote at the end Please.😺😺😺😸

Please Vite for my book🙏🙏🙏🙏