30:RESCUE

Hinata

Its been two weeks and I've been stuck in here and Naruto hasn't come to save me yet but I know he will soon and I have faith in him and all of them that they will come find us.

I have faith in them so are the others I know that they will find us no matter what is the kinda hard to believe that we having tortured by this stupid bitches witches who thinks that they can do whatever they want just because they are witches and there was the other thing their obsession with our husbands.

I have been mourning for our baby that we lost who knows it would have been a beautiful girl or a cute buy that looks like Naruto.

I wonder how is Naruto going to feel when he realises that I was pregnant but couldn't save our baby.

Is he going to hate me for what happened. The door burst open and I see six guys one of them is looking at me and I realized it's Naruto he runs towards me and hugs me so tight I winced in pain and he let go and looked at my nasty wounds.

Sakura

Two weeks 25 minutes and 30 seconds that we have been in this trash hole.

Two weeks if hell my body is covered in scars that they tortured me. I wonder if Sasuke misses me or he found an immortal vampire girl to go on with.

I know that he loves me but I can't help but wonder if he is really missing him. Which reminds me that I need to tell him about the baby that I lost.

What if he hates me for not protecting our child and decides to leave me and find another strong vampire girl yo carry his children.

I started crying at remembering how my baby was taken from all because of the stupid jealousy and obsession of my husband.

Why did I have to be born human I could have been a vampire, a witch, even a werewolf just not human what will happen when I see mg child and he/she asks me why could I protect it. Why I let it die.

The door burst open and I saw them standing there with another guy who had blue and white I looked at Sasuke and smiled at the sight of him.

Temari

I can't believe I let my baby die. Shikamaru please forgive me for our protecting our baby.

How will I be able to face him. How can I look at him in the eyes and tell him that I lost the baby.

Will he hate me for not being strong enough why did they have to exist.

Don't they gave their own mates to got to but no they decided to come where they are not wanted causing trouble everywhere.

If I was not human I would have killed them but u had to a fuckin human out of all the things.

Sometimes I wonder if Shikamaru really lives be or is it the bond that makes him have feelings for me.

What if I die before he gets here and never find out about the baby we both created and he blames me.

Maria is such a bitch torturing me cause my Shikamaru would look at her direction.

Shikamaru I live you with all my heart.

And I love you too Temari

I heard his voice in my heard and I wondered where it was coming from before the door burst open and I looked at him.

Ino

Sai...Sai...the only person I can think of,thinking and believing that he will come and save me ad I gave up all hope that I had.

I can never get enough courage to tell Sai in the fave that I let a bitch kill our innocent baby.

I always knew that Sai wanted kids and he was Eda lot to play soccer. I remember when he told me about having a family.

Flashback

"Ino how do you feel about starting a family" "I think its awesome."

I looked at gum with all the lice that I had for him.

"so how many kids are you thinking of having" I asked, "11" I started coughing cause that's quite a lot and I don't want to experience child birth that much

"Sai 11 that's a lot why"

"I want a while soccer team" he said and I laughed nervously and looked at him.

"I can't give birth 11 times I doubt that I'll be able to survive. I heard that child birth is painful."

"But Ino look at the future 11 little me and you running around the house" "Sai I know what you're trying to do"

End of flashback

I looked at the broken door and saw him standing there.

Tenten

Tears have been the only thing I do for these two weeks my baby is gone Neji is no where close to me to comfort me.

If only I knew that telling him to not look at me this wouldn't have happened I wouldn't have kidnapped and our baby wouldn't have had to be killed.

It's all my fault my fuckin fault that my baby is dead how will I look at him. How will he look at me knowing that I'm just a pathetic human being.

How can I ever look at him in the eyes and apologize.

Will I tell him that the baby he always wanted is no more, that is the question is get comes to my mind every time I think about it.

Tears began  to fall again as I imagined if that baby was a girl she would be daddy's girl and a boy a mommy's boy.

A little family of our own telling the kid about how we met, maybe have a little more tell then that we didn't have a good start.

Tell them how I once saved their father's life. My baby is dead and so us something deep in my heart.

✖✖✖✖

Thank you all for voting and reading.

Thank you all you for the comments and live you have given this book.

Love you all